This is How I Love

Unforgettable (Unexpected Series #2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai left the girl who was staring blankly. She remained like that for a while until she let out a big sigh and went to the nurse station.

"Excuse me, miss... Can I have a piece of paper and a pen?" The nurse nodded and gave her what she asked. She wrote on the paper, folded it into four and gave it to the nurse. "Please give me a favor and give this to Kim Jongin... I'll forever be thankful."

She left the hospital, went back to the apartment she shared with Chanyeol, packed her bags and went on a train leading to a place very far away.

---<3---

"Uhm, excuse me. Have you seen the girl sitting on that chair?" Kai asked a nurse.

"Ah, that girl. She seemed really lost. She came here awhile ago and eventually left." the nurse explained. "By any chance, are you Kim Jongin?"

Kai nodded and the nurse gave him the paper. 

"She left it for you."

Kai hastily opened the paper and unmistakenly, he saw her handwriting on it. He read it.

"Kai, I'm leaving for now. I don't know what to do... I'm so confused. But please take care of everyone for me. Take care of Chanyeol-oppa and L. Of course, take care of yourself too... I'll be back real soon. And when you're ready, listen to the voice mail I left... See you soon and thanks for everything..."

Kai immediately grabbed his phone and dialed her number but she doesn't answer it.

"Answer the damn phone... You can't just leave." After what seemed a thousand times, Kai gave up. He suddenly remembered the voice mail she left for him and listened to it.

"I'm sorry, Kai... I'm sorry for using you. I- I- I perfectly remember everything the moment you told me the truth. My name's Krystal Jung. I lost my parents when I was 10. I sought revenge against the people whom I thought killed my parents... I met L and fell in love. I agreed to marry him until the accident... And I love him so much that I'm willing to hurt him so that he'll be safe. I'd rather hurt him than see h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter