False Love

Unforgettable (Unexpected Series #2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sena went after L in what seemed to be a playground near the Park's house. L was sitting on the bench when Sena found him.

"L-oppa." Sena called out. "Will it be okay if I sit beside you?"

"Ne." L replied. "Sorry for earlier. I didn't know what got into me."

"It's fine."

"I know it's a bit weird to ask this but... what do you think about Jongin?" L asked.

"He's really nice. I managed to get along with him faster than with my classmates. I feel comfortable around him." Sena honestly answered.

"But you don't know him." L stated. Sena was quite confused on why L was saying those things but the girl answered.

"I like Jongin. For some reason, I really like him."

"How about me?"

"Where is this conversation going, Oppa?" Sena said as she looked directly on L's eyes.

"M- Mian.. Just don't mind me. Let's go back."

[Meanwhile]

"It's time to talk." Chanyeol said. "What do you want? What's with that call?"

"She's not Park Sena, isn't she?" Kai answered. "I want her back."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Don't play with me hyung. I've known my bestfriend for so long that I would never forget what she's like. I want you to tell her everything."

"What if I don't?"

"So you finally admit that she's not Park Sena..." Kai stated."I'd tell her everything."

"And what? So that she'll go back to be your brother's fiance? And that you'll go back as a younger brother and her bestfriend?" Chanyeol smirked.

"You knew... You knew all along!" Kai stood up and grabbed Chanyeol by the collar but the older just smiled.

"I can help you make her fall in love with you just don't tell her anything about her past."

"Mwo?"

"Don't tell me you don't like it?

"Then what about you?"

"I like Sena... but it's not that way. I want her to stay as my younger sister. And she could be your girlfriend."

"Are you telling me to betray my brother?" Kai shouted.

"Aniyo. I'm telling you, for once, to think about yourself." Kai was stunned. It was a tempting offer. He could say no immediately but he answered..."A- A- Arasseo."

"Good choice. Then keep in touch." Chanyeol smiled knowing that he's winning the game.

Chanyeol told Kai about his plan while the younger was guilty but was listening. Their conversation ended when the door opened. Sena and L were back but both were silent.

"Is everything alright?" Chanyeol asked.

"Ne, sorry for that, Chan."

They finished their preparations and had their dinner. Jongin and Sena were happily talking with Chanyeol while L remained silent aside from a few nods and forced smiles.

"Little star, wanna have a walk?" Jongin asked Sena and was happy that the girl agreed. "We'll be out in a while hyung... We'll buy ice cream too."

L didn't look at them and just nodded. The two of them left and went to a convenience store.

"What's the matter, L?" Chanyeol started.

"Nothing." L answered coldly.

"Does Jongin have a girlfriend, L?" Chanyeol asked.

"I- I don't know... Why?"

"Sena..." L looked at Chanyeol at the mere mention of the name. "She likes Jongin. I don't want her to get hurt in the event that Jongin is taken..."

L was just silent. He feels so confused on why he felt so annoyed hearing those things. He was so busy thinking that he did not hear what Chanyeol said next.

"L? Are you listening?" Chanyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter