Making Things Right

Unforgettable (Unexpected Series #2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Is it enough?" Kai moved away from Sena making the girl confused. "You don't like me... It's okay though..."

"It's not that!" Kai shouted. "I- I-"

"I- what?"

"My brother likes you." Kai said.

"But I don't like him." Sena sternly said. "I like you... Kim Jongin."

Kai was torn between being completely happy because for the first time, the love of his life is finally reciprocating his love or be sad knowing that when her memory comes back, she's bound to leave him to go back to his brother.

"You can't like me..." Kai replied without looking at the confused girl.

"Why not?"

"You just can't..."

"There has to be a reason... You just can say that you don't like me or you love somebody else. Just don't give me a reason that I can't love you because I just can't!"

Kai sat down on the bench where Sena closely followed. The guy gave out a big sigh.

"You really want to know?" Kai started. "You can't like me because the person you love more than anyone else in the world is not me..."

"How can you say that?" Sena asked but Kai ignored the question and continued.

"Even if it pains me the most to see you with my brother, I would do anything just to see you smile... And that smile I love most only shows up when you're beside him."

"I- I- don't understand, Jongin... You're creeping me out."

"And stop calling me Jongin, little star. You should call me by the name you gave me that day we met..." Kai said. Sena was beyond confused but for unknown reasons, she was crying. "Call me...Kai."

"K- Kai? You are Kai?" Memories flooded her vision. The once blurry pictures became clearer showing Kai. "I gave you that name?"

"You did." Kai replied.

"How come? Have we met before I lost my memories?"

"You basically grew up with me." Kai revealed. The girl was surprised with the information she was getting. She was already trembling but she managed to ask for more details. It was as if a missing piece of her is finally filled.

"Then..."

"You're not Park Sena. You're not Chanyeol's sister. You're not an Engineering major. And most of all, you're not in love with me." Kai said looking straight into her watery eyes.

"Then who am I? Who am I?" Sena sobbed as Kai hugged her. "Who am I,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter