Her Revenge

Unforgettable (Unexpected Series #2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

L insisted on sleeping beside Krystal so the girl eventually agreed. By 11PM that night, Krystal stood up from the bed, careful not to wake up the guy beside him. She put on her jacket and grabbed some keys as she sneakily went outside of the house.

The girl walked towards a vacant lot and removed some tree branches which happens to be covering a car. She went in the car, bought some food and drove into a secluded house. The house was too difficult to notice that it would be a perfect hideout.

"I'm here." the girl said.

"Let me go." a guy said as he tried to free himself from the chains on his hands and legs. "I said let me go."

"Sorry, poor guy. I can't let you ruin everything. I met L today and that guy Chanyeol. That girl is seriously lucky for having so many handsome guys around her."

"Stop doing this! You'll never be her!"

"Shut it... You know, L really believed I am his girlfriend... Chanyeol was a bit confused though but I could easily blame it on the accident. Nothing to worry." 

"Let me go..."

"How many times do I have to say that I can't let you go?! You're still lucky I come here and feed you or else you'd be dead!"

"I'd rather die then!"

"Oh, and what? Leave your Little Star alone for me to punish? Can you really leave her?"

"Why are you doing this? She asked for forgiveness... There's nothing we can do of the things that already happened."

"You're right. E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter