Temporary

Unforgettable (Unexpected Series #2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a busy week for the couple. They both had to juggle both their studies and the company but they enjoyed every moment of it since they're together.It's Saturday and their much anticipated date has finally come.

"Princess." L said over the phone. "Can you tell me why you're not coming out yet?"

Krystal bought a house right beside the Kim's mansion. The Kim's were happy to have Krystal live with them but the she insisted that she'll only move in once they get married. She finally went our of her house and found her boyfriend leaning on his car just outside the gate.

"I'm sorry for your wait, Your Highness." She said with a sweet smile. Her boyfriend's previous sentiments were replaced with a warm smile when he saw her.

"You look pretty as always." He commented.

"Stop the sweet talk. I might get used to it." She said.

He opened the car's door for her and she went inside the car. On the other hand, L took the driver's seat and drove off.

"I have no plans of stopping, Princess. You can get used to the sweet talk all you want." He said.

"I know. That's why I'm thankful. Let's enjoy the day, shall we?"

They remained quiet as they were listening to their favorite songs. Just then, Krystal's phone rang.

"Kai! How are you?" Krystal said when she answered the call. "I'm with L. I'll put you on speakers."

"Did you all miss me?" Kai said and his brother just smirked. "I'm sure L misses me the most, though. Am I right, little star?"

"I think so too." Krystal replied teasingly.

"Ya! How come you did not call us, you dummy? And I'm still older so you should call me hyung, you jerk!" L snapped.

"Aigoo, my brother is too sweet. He often calls me dummy and jerk. I'm fine, HYUNG. I'll go home in 1 month and 3 weeks. I'm expecting a party."

"Of course, Appa is finally introducing you to the company once you come home." L revealed.

"I shouldn't go home then." He chuckled.

"Kim Jongin." L said firmly.

"I know, Hyung. Don't worry. I won't run away." Kai replied.

"Good."

"You're both aware that I'm still here right?" Krystal stated. "Kai. Don't worry. We'll be here for you. Don't worry about anything and come back soon."

"Arasseo. Thanks, little star." Kai replied. "I have to go. I'll call again soon."

"Take care, Kai and send my greetings to Joohyun."

The call ended and L sighed.

"You really can talk to him better than I do." L said.

"Kim Myungsoo. He's having a hard time, too. It took me almost two years to get him to talk to me and another year for him to trust me. He lived his life believing he doesn't have anyone except me. Please understand him." His girlfriend said. 

"I am trying. But I want to be a responsible brother to him."

"You are. I'm sure he knows that himself."

"Let's just enjoy this day, Princess." He managed to say with a smile.

They finally reached their destination. It was that amusement park they always wanted to go to. There were a lot of people specially kids.

"Wanna buy some cotton candy?" L asked and Krystal nodded. L left to buy cotton candy and came back immediately.

"Where's min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter