Remembering The Name

Unforgettable (Unexpected Series #2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They reached the hotel in no time and found the room Kai told his brother. L barged into the room the moment he found out the door was unlocked. Sena followed closely. On the other hand, Chanyeol volunteered to go to the pharmacy to buy some medicine.

They found Kai on the bed with a very high fever.

"Jongin. Hyung is here. You'll be fine." He whispered to his brother. Kai heard his voice as he nodded but kept his eyes close. "I brought a friend with me, she said she'll help take care of you. Be a good boy, arasseo?"

Sena went to the bed side bringing a basin of warm water and a towel.

"Annyeonghaseyo. My name's Park Sena." Sena said. The moment Kai heard her voice, he opened his eyes and saw the face he has been longing to see. Tears fell down his cheeks as his reached out his trembling hand to cup her cheek.

"L- L- Little Star." Kai said. But the girl just smiled at him and wiped his tears away.

"Sena. My name's Sena." Sena said as she began wiping his face with the towel. "You'll be fine."

Kai was so weak and no words came out from his mouth. He weakly reached for her hand and held it tightly. L, on the other hand, was sitting on the bed worriedly looking at his brother. Chanyeol arrived in no time. They let Kai drink the medicine and he went to dreamland.

"What's his name?" Sena suddenly asked.

"Jongin." L answered. The name was too familiar to Sena that it almost took her to another trance but when Chanyeol held her hand, she managed to prevent it from happening.

"You okay?" Chanyeol asked.

"N- Ne, oppa." She said forcing a smile.

By 5 am, L and Chanyeol fell asleep while sitting down on the sofa. Sena was still with Kai and was relieved that his temperature has gone down. She was surprised that Jongin was still holding her hand tightly.

"Little star. Little star. Come back please. I- I need you so much." Kai said in his sleep. Sena doesn't know who little star was but to help him get better, she whispered to him.

"Ne, I'm here. I'm here... No need to worry, Kai." She said. By the time she finished what she said, she was surprised... Who was Kai? The name sounded so familiar. Suddenly, a series of flashbacks came.

"Let's go Kai, I'm tired...."

"Ya! Can't I be paired up with Kai?..."

"Says who? Kaiiiii...help me!...."


Her head throbbed more. She tried to calm herself. She must control her memories. She can't be a burden again to his brother. After the name Myungsoo, another name was added to her list... Kai. The question was...who was Kai?

L's brother was still holding her hand and for some reason she felt close to him. She did not even mind how tight he was holding her hand as if fearing that she'll leave.

"Don't worry, Jongin... Noona will stay right here."

[Fast Forward]

By 6 AM, Chanyeol had to pull Sena out of the hotel room. His sister refused to leave until Jongin woke up but Chanyeol wanted her to rest before going to school.

"Sena." Chanyeol said while trying to talk sense into his sulking sister. They were already in the car on their way home. "Are you sulking?"

"What do you think am I doing?" Sena irritatedly answered. "I promised Jongin I won't leave!"

"Hahaha... So you like Jongin?" Chanyeol teased and saw his sister blush. "Or L? You've got some explaining to do young lady. I saw you hold someone's hand and hug someone you've met less

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter