Chapter 5

Love in the Time of the Ice Princess

I was standing on an orchard filled balcony, dressed in a light pink dress that goes pass my knees. My hair was tied up and I looked and felt like Juliet. 

"O Romeo, Romeo! Wherefore art thou Romeo? Deny thy father and refuse thy name; or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love... I forgot my lines again." I said.

Just then, my Romeo or Prince in shining armor slowly arrived on his horse. 

"Is that you Romeo? Come closer so I can get a better look at you." I said. 

"It is me, your Romeo." a familiar Prince-like voice said. 

As my Romeo draws closer, a familiar face was starting to appear. He then said, "May I climb up the balcony to be with you, my Juliet?"

I didn't know what came over me but I said, "Yes, of course. Anything for my Romeo."

He was climbing up the orchard balcony as I leaned over the handle to look. I was still leaning over the handle, looking down as his head was right under mine, and then he lift his head up toward me and our lips were only 5 centimeters apart. 

I look at my Romeo's face and his face was just lovely.

4 centimeters. 

His eyes were so daring and his cheeks look just perfect and his lips were so close to mine.

3 centimeters. 

I love the way his soft hair barely touches his eyes as I quickly brush it away so I can look deeply in his eyes. 

2 centimeters.

As I continue scanning his face, Jaejoong face showed up on my Romeo's face. 

1 centimeter. 

Omg!! My Romeo is Jaejoong! What do I do! I can't kiss my enemy! Jessica stop right now!! Jessica why aren't you listening to me! Oh my...

0 centimeter. 

------------------------------

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed. 

Omg what kind of dream was that?!? All I could remember was that the air between Jaejoong and I have completely disappear. I don't know why but there are butterfly in my stomach and I could feel the blood rushing into my cheeks. Omg Jessica! Get a hold of yourself! It was just a dream!!!

A wonderful dream.

Shut up me!! It was a nightmare! How could I kiss him in my dream!!

"AHHHHHHHHH!" I began screaming out of frustration of this stupid/wonderful dream of mine. 

Just then, my door swung wide open and the devil walked in and yelled, "Stop screaming Jessica!!! Gosh! What is wrong with you! Screaming at 7 in the morning?!?"

"Oh sorry... Oh wait! It's only 7?!? I might make it to class today!" I said happily as I try to forget about my dream. 

----------------------
~at school~ 

I arrived at my classroom pretty early and started taking out my stuff from my bag. While I was doing this, Taeyeon and Donghae were talking as they were walking through the door with Tiffany behind them. 

"And then, after all the fight about Mr. Snuggle, those two pretended to be Romeo and Juliet!! It was pretty entertaining, you should have been there!" Taeyeon said to Donghae. 

I angrily stomp my way over to them and tried to whisper, "Taeyeon! Why are you talking about Mr. Snuggle in public!!!?"

Before Taeyeon can answer, Donghae cuts in and said, "Jessica, its okay. I know everything about what that bear means to you. Wasn't I there when you got it?" 

I signed and said, "Yeah, yeah. Just don't talk about it while we're in public! Other people can hear!!"

"Yes Sica" they both said and began walking to their desk leaving me standing right in front of the doorway. As I was standing there, Jaejoong enter the door and was now standing right in front of me. 

I don't know why but I couldn't move or say anything. Butterflies just continue to build up in my stomach and I am starting to feel the blood rushing to my cheeks again. 

"Umm Ice Princess. Can you get out of the way so the Prince could get to his desk?" Jaejoong said with a cheeky smile. 

I automatically said, "Oh shut up." and walked back to my desk quickly so he wouldn't see my face. Argh! Why am I blushing! It was just a dream and nothing else!

One by one, the classroom started filling up with students and when the bell rang, the P.A. machine

"Good morning my lovely students at Seoul Academy! Did you all miss me because I miss you guys so much! "Sungmin said from the P.A. Machine. 

Just as he said that, the room was filled with dolphin pitch screams of the female students. 

"Sungmin!!! We miss you too and we love you!!!!!!" they shouted. 

Omg I been late to school so much that I have forgotten how crazy these announcements can be. I guess it was a good thing I been late to school because I'm starting to become deaf with all the fan girls' screaming. All I could hear from the announcement was that there is going to be a soccer match against some public school. I couldn't hear what the name of the school was because of those girls. Man, it is SO LOUD! I looked around the classroom and spotted Tiffany and her eyes were HUGE! I guess she was confused and lost at why it is so loud. I laughed a bit at how lost she looked. Then later I see Taeyeon and Donghae looking bored as they covered their ears to save them from the deafness. Then as I continue scanning the room, I turned and faced Jaejoong, who happens to be staring at me at the same time I was staring at him. 

Awkward....

I can feel my cheeks heating up again as he continue to gaze at me. AHH! Why is he staring at me?!?! I looked away quickly so nobody can see the reddening of my cheeks. Grr... Stupid dream. I blame Taeyeon for reminding me of the detention and all the Romeo and Juliet skit we did at my house. This is why I get nightmares. I can't wait until school is over.