Chapter 14

Love in the Time of the Ice Princess

[Lunch]

“I WANT TO HOLD A SECRET MEETING RIGHT NOW! N.O.W.! NOW!!!!!” I screamed at the top of my lungs. 

Ever since the morning incidents of Jaejoong and Donghae coming to class late, and Junsu appearing in our classroom out of nowhere, I have been wanting to kill somebody right here, and right now.

“Sica, if you wanted a secret meeting, you shouldn’t shout it out for the whole room to hear…” Donghae said with his hand over his head, making it look like he was embarrassed being friends with me. He sat down at the lunch table along with Tiffany and Yuri.

Yuri then said in a sad tone, “I heard about it… Junsu is really back and he is back in your classroom. What in the world in happening this past week?”

Then Jaejoong ran towards our table and said, “IS THIS THE SECRET MEETING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT JUNSU BECAUSE I WANT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT JUNSU AND I NEED SOMEBODY TO LISTEN TO ME!”

This was the first time that I have seen the school “prince” loose his “prince” status and turn into a… actually I don’t know how to describe him right now other than crazy.

Donghae opens his mouth and said, “I guess you can call it that but can you calm…”

Before Donghae could finish his sentence, Jaejoong cuts him off and went straight to talking. “WHY IN THE WORLD IS JUNSU DOING HERE IN OUR SCHOOL?! I THOUGHT DONGHAE AND I SCARED HIM OFF WHEN WE SAW HIM IN FRONT OF OUR SCHOOL BUT NOOOO! HE ENDED UP BEING IN OUR CLASSROOM!! I DON’T UNDERSTAND ANYMORE!!”

See. He is acting pretty crazy…

“Usually, I would tell you to shut up and go away, but I agree with you on this point,” I said, “By the way, what happened when you guys saw him? Is this why you guys were late to class?”

Donghae stood up from his seat and walked towards Jaejoong. Then Donghae pats him on his back and walk Jaejoong towards his seat so Jaejoong could calm down.

“That was pretty much the reason why Jaejoong and I came running in the classroom yelling. First, Jaejoong and I were just walking to school casually until we saw a suspicious person snooping around school. Jaejoong wanted to get his bodyguard to attack the suspicious person but then I decided to go up to the person and ask if he or she was lost or something. Turns out, that suspicious person was Junsu and he was going to be attending our school but was kind of lost. Before we told him anything, Jaejoong push him into a wall and told him to transfer school or go back to Japan because he is no longer welcome anywhere within 5 feet radius of anyone he knows… which is kind of outrageous.” Donghae chuckles as he said the last sentence.

I giggled a bit because it was somewhat childish to put a 5 feet radius restraining order on somebody but Jaejoong just glared at everyone and yelled out, “HOW IS THAT OUTRAGEOUS?! I WANT HIM OUT OF MY SIGHT!”

“Wait, why were you guys walking to school? Don’t you guys usually get dropped off by car?” I asked.

Donghae and Jaejoong quickly gave each other a quick awkward glance and then Donghae said, “We had something to discuss on the way to class?”

Then Jaejoong made it even more awkward by saying, “Pfft, can’t guys have quality time to walk and talk to class?”

Donghae laughed awkwardly at Jaejoong’s remark and try to divert our attention by saying, “ANYWAY, after that the bell rang and we started running to class. We had no idea that Junsu was following us. Or I thought he was following us because after I caught my breath, he was at the door.”

“So that’s what happened this morning… We need to talk to Taeyeon about this soon. I don’t know how she will react once she finds out that Junsu is attending our school. She probably will start acting awkward around school just because he is here.” Yuri said.

I joined in the conversation and said, “Well we did agree to visit her the moment school is over so we can fill her in with the info then. Also, I am kind of curious about what Taeyeon and Junsu talked about during the soccer game… Oh by the way, did you guys see Kangin’s face when Junsu sat down next to him? It looked like he was constipated or something”

“HAHAHA! You thought he was constipated?” Jaejoong asked while he laughs so hard that he fell of his chair. He stood up real quickly as if he never fell in the first place and resume talking. “Anyway, Yunho told me that Kangin went straight to the wrestling club and started causing chaos everywhere in the gym. If you think about it, it probably related back to Junsu. But oh well, poor guy.” 

Everyone felt bad for Kangin and then agree to meet up afterschool to go to Taeyeon’s house to get to the bottom of this Junsu Drama. After we finished up the secret meeting, Tiffany finally appeared, laughing along with… JUNSU?!

I grabbed Tiffany by the arm and yelled, “WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH HIM!?!?”

Before Tiffany could answer, Junsu said, “Don’t worry about it guys. Tiffany just wanted to know why everyone hates me so I explained it to her.”

I gave Junsu the “Ice Princess” glare and said, “Don’t you go corrupting our poor Fany now!” then I turned and look at Tiffany and told her, “Just forget about everything that he told you. It’s probably all full of lies anyway.”

Surprisingly, Junsu had this apologetic face that I would never expect to encounter on a devilish face and then he said, “Ummm… You know what, just forget about it. All I told Tiffany is that I have changed and I am not the same guy from middle school. I’m not here to start anymore fights, I just want you guys to accept me once again…”

Everyone except Tiffany rolled their eyes and pretended not to listen, basically giving him the silent treatment.

Then Junsu said, “I know that it will take awhile for you guys to understand but I’ll wait.” And then he walks away.

Once Junsu was at a far away distance, everybody let out a long sigh. Then Donghae asked Tiffany, “Tiffany, are you okay? I don’t know what that guy have told you but don’t take him seriously.”

Tiffany just had this confused look on her face and said, “I don’t see why you guys hate him so much.”

When Tiffany said that, everybody yelled out “WHAT?!?!?!?”

“Tiffany I know that you’re new here but please, you are going out of your mind! Did you not listen to the story we told you during the soccer game?” yelled Jaejoong.

Tiffany just nodded her head as she understood but then she said, “Well even though I heard of his background story, it just doesn’t match up with the Junsu that I was talking with earlier. He sounded really sincere when he said that he has change. Maybe you guys should give him a chance after all. It been 3 years since you guys last seen him. He is bound to change in those 3 years you know?”

“Tiffany! YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND!! It’s Junsu we’re talking about! KIM JUNSU! The guy who used Taeyeon just because she was rich and threw her aside when he was done with her! How can that guy ever change? His heart is practically full of evilness and he’s back for more!” I yelled at Tiffany.

Tiffany was on the brink of crying but then Yuri stepped in and said, “Guys! Let’s all calm down now. We’ll finish discussing this once we hear Taeyeon’s side of the story about what really happen. Right afterschool we’ll all visits Taeyeon Alright?”

Before everyone could say yes, Donghae just remembered something and said, “Oh wait, Jaejoong and I were tardy to class today so we’re on clean up duty after class.”

When Jaejoong heard that, he immediately smacks his forehead and said, “Omg! Why do I have to stay afterschool so many times!”

I giggled and said, “Well if you would stop causing trouble then you won’t have to. Take a look at me, no more detention!”

Jaejoong just stuck his tongue at me and before he can say anything else, Donghae covers Jaejoong’s mouth and said, “Alright guys, no more fighting. Can you guys wait for us after class and then we’ll all go visit Taeyeon afterward?”
Yuri nods her head and said, “Actually, I think we’ll help you guys so we can finish faster.”

I quickly turn my head towards Yuri can gave her the stare and said, “Me… Cleaning… Never.”

Yuri just giggled and said, “The faster they finish cleaning, the faster we can get to Taeyeon house. Your choice.”

For some reason, Yuri always find the right words to use on me to make me do something I don’t want to do. It’s like she casted a spell on me…

After school, everyone helped Donghae and Jaejoong clean up the room so we can leave faster. Tiffany was helping Donghae take out the trash, Yuri was sweeping the room, and Jaejoong and I had a trash throwing basketball contest but then Yuri yelled at us that we were making more mess then cleaning it up. So we tried to clean up seriously and it kind of work and now we’re off to Taeyeon house.


GO GO GO!