Chapter 10

Love in the Time of the Ice Princess

"Yo Jaejoong! Jessica! What is this? You're finally going out with Jessica? Well congratulation! It's about time." Junsu said.

"WHAT?!" Jessica yelled back in confusion.

"Do you want to die Junsu?" Jaejoong threaten while he grinds his teeth together.

"Hey man! I was just assuming you guys were going out by the way you're holding her. No hard feelings man. Also, it had been a very long time since I saw all of you guys and this is the welcome back party I get?" Junsu said with a hint of sarcasms in his voice.

KangIn stood up this time and said, "Why would we welcome you back into our lives when you shattered most of our heart?"

This time, the whole crowd was quiet. Yuri, Sunny, Sooyoung, Sungmin, and Yuhno stayed where they were standing, confusion have stricken their face as they neither knew whether they should angry or surprise at what KangIn just stated. Donghae was the farthest away from the group, staring at Jessica and Jaejoong with an irritated look and Taeyeon, we can't forget about poor Taeyeon. The one who suffer the most from this terrible man, Taeyeon was standing still as a statue behind Junsu with a blank expression on her face.

But there was one more person left in this crowd, lost in confusion of what have just happened. Her short mushroom hair was flying around as she moves her head to look around. Tiffany quietly whisper to Yuri saying, "Umm... who is he and why does everyone look like they are going to die...?"

Before Yuri can answer Tiffany's question, Taeyeon walked toward Junsu and said, "We need to talk." Then she grabs his wrist and drags him off the bleacher and walked off onto the field.

Once Taeyeon and Junsu were at a far enough distant, everyone let out a sigh and fell back down into their seat. Tiffany was still confused so she asks Yuri once again, "Yuri-ahhh, what is happening. I don't get it. Who is this Junsu guy that made Taeyeon and everyone so sad/mad?"

Yuri let out another sigh and said, "Let's just say, we all have history with him. Not a very good one too."

Then KangIn said, "I don't know if we should tell Tiffany. We should ask Taeyeon first if we can tell the story of their past..."

This time, Donghae was the one to speak and he said, "I think Tiffany should know what is happening right now. I have a feeling that Junsu is here to stay 

KangIn had on an undecided face and then finally nod his head as an approval. Then Yuri spoke and said, "Well I don't really know the whole story so I guess everyone can jump in if I don't remember some part, but it all started back in middle school one day..."

~flashback: 7th grade~

Taeyeon was in the hallway with all her textbooks in her hand as she was running late for her next class.

"If only my locker wasn't halfway across the school I wouldn't be running like the wind to my next class!" Mumbled Taeyeon to herself.

After she finish talking to herself, the next thing that happened was her textbooks and papers were all flying in the air now as she fell down to the floor. 

"Oww! WTF?! Why is my stuff all over the floor now? Awww man, I'm so going to be late for chemistry!" Taeyeon yelled as she tries to pick up all her stuff. 

"I AM SO SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TO BUMP INTO YOU!!" said an angelic voice coming from behind her. 

Taeyeon turns around to see whose angelic voice belong to. To her surprise, she sees a really cute boy right in front of her.

The cute boy began to gather all of Taeyeon's belonging and said, "I'm really am sorry. I should help you get your stuff together since I did knock it down."

Taeyeon answered by saying, "Umm, sure? Just watch where you're going next time, and don't run in the hall, it's really dangerous." and she began to pick up her notebooks and papers together with this unknown cute boy. 

Taeyeon was about to pick up her book that was lying on the ground and the second her hand touch the book, the unknown cute boy's hand reach for the book at the same time causing a shocking yet tingling sensation on Taeyeon's hand. 

The both of them quickly withdrew their hand and bow to each other and yelled out, "I'M SORRY!"

The unknown cute boy was now staring right into Taeyeon eyes. After they both realize that they yelled out sorry at the same time, they began to laugh it off. 

"Haha now that was pretty funny..." the unknown cute boy said as he continues to once again stare into Taeyeon's eyes. 

Taeyeon just nodded and said, "Haha, yeah." and continues to pick up her belongings. 

Then the anonymous cute boy began to mumble something like, "such pretty eyes..." which made Taeyeon to ask, "What did you say? I'm sorry I couldn't hear you."

The cute boy quickly said, "Oh! I said what was your name?" and handed Taeyeon her notebooks. 

"Thank you. My name is Kim Taeyeon, what's your name?" she said as shuffle some of her notebooks around to make it easier to hold. 

"I'm Kim Junsu." he said as he continues to look into Taeyeon eyes. Just then the bell rang, signaling that they only have 2 minutes left to get to class before they get marked tardy. 

"Oh shoot! I'm going to be late for class!" Taeyeon said as she hurries down the hall. At the same time, Junsu was running alongside her. 

~End of Flashback~

"OH MY GOSH!!! How cuteee! First he helped her pick up her books and then they touch hands and now he is walking/running with her to class! I wish that happens to me someday!" Tiffany said with a dreamy tone.

"Lol I guess they were pretty cute back then." Yuri said. 

"So what happen next?" Tiffany asked. 

"Well before you interrupted me they were running to class together. Jessica knows the next part better than me, so Jessica, care to finish the story?" Yuri asked Jessica. 

Jessica just shrugged and said, "Sure why not. They were running right?"

Tiffany and Yuri nodded their head in response. 

Jessica said, "Well as they were running....." 

~Flashback~

As they were running, Taeyeon said, "It's nice meeting you but you don't have to run with me to class"

Junsu reply by saying, "What if I like running with you to class?" and turn his head to smile at Taeyeon. 

Taeyeon laugh and said, "Well if you like being tardy to your class, then its fine by me."
Amazingly, they both walked through the door of the chemistry class right when the bell rings. 

The chemistry teacher turned and looks at the two almost late kids and said, "Well, well, well. It is so nice that you two decided to come to class the second before the bell rang. I would like to applaud you but I have to take roll now so go sit down you two."

Taeyeon and Junsu both bow and nodded their head to their teacher and walk their separate way to their desk. 

"Jung Jessica?" the teacher called out as she took roll. 

"Here!"

Taeyeon gave a confused look at Junsu as she was sitting down in her seat while Junsu just smile back. 

"Kim Jaejoong?"

"Here."

She was confused because she doesn't know why Junsu in sitting across the room from her.

"Kim Junsu?"

"Here"

Taeyeon eyes shot toward Junsu, as she was shock that Junsu is indeed in this class and not stalking her to her classroom for some odd reason

"Kim Taeyeon?"

Taeyeon was still in a phase of shock after finding out that Junsu was in her class that she didn't hear her teacher call her name. 

"Kim TAEYEON?!?"

This time, Jessica gave Taeyeon a nudge on her arm to get Taeyeon's attention

Taeyeon look up at the teacher and he said, "Well are you here or do you want to be mark absent?!"

"Oh no...I'm here!" Taeyeon stuttered. 

After roll call was over, Jessica, who was sitting right next to Taeyeon, whisper, "Oh my gosh Taeyeon, you were so close in getting detention! And are you okay? You spaced out during roll call. Why do you look so confused? And why were you walking with Junsu to class??"

"He is some guy that I bumped into in the hallway and he helped me pick up my books. I'm confused because I didn't know he is in our class! Is he a new transfer student?!" Taeyeon franticly ask.

"Ohhh so he helped you pick up your book. Oh la la!" teased Jessica. 

Taeyeon lightly smack Jessica's arm and said, "Stop thinking weird! You didn't answer my question too! Did he always go to this school or is he a transfer student?"

Jessica rubs her arm after Taeyeon had slapped it and said, "What are you talking about? Kim Junsu is Jaejoong's friend and Junsu been going to the same school as us since the beginning of middle school dummy!" then Jessica lightly hit Taeyeon's head. 

Taeyeon sat there in front of Jessica with a raised eyebrow and said, "What are you talking about?! Are you sure he always been going to the same school as us? How come I never see him before?"

Jessica just shrugged and laid her head on the table and said, "Maybe you were too busy being a dork to realize people around you? Anyway, I'm going to take a nap. Wake me up when class is over okay Taengo?" and then she shuts her went to lala land.

Taeyeon sighed as Jessica falls asleep. Jessica Jung truly is a sleeping beauty. Taeyeon turned her head towards Junsu so she can steal a glimpse of him but as she faced him, Junsu was also staring at her. Taeyeon's face turned red and she quickly turned her head so it wouldn't look like she was actually staring at him.

On the other hand, Junsu saw everything, even the reddening of Taeyeon's cheek, and smiled as he went back to listening to the teacher's lecture.

Jaejoong then nudge Junsu's arm and ask, "So, what's the deal with you and Taeyeon? You're smiling from ear to ear, something good must have happened."

Junsu smiled back at Jaejoong and said, "Oh nothing really, I just ran into Taeyeon as I was going to class. Literally."

~End of Flashback~

"Oh My Gosh!! Why did you stop telling the story? It was getting to the good part Jessica!!" Tiffany whined.

Jessica laughed and said, "How am I supposed to know what happen next if I went to sleep?"

Tiffany mouth turned into an "O", which made Donghae laughed because of her expression.

"Hmmm, I think Jaejoong knows more than I do of what happen next. Right?" asked Jessica, as she turns her head toward Jaejoong with a questionable face.

Jaejoong scratches his head and said, "Well I guess I know some part of the story, like the conversation I had with Junsu and stuff."

Tiffany's expression changed again as she was excited to hear more of the story so she began jumping and happily said, "Oh! Oh!! Tell me what happens next!!"

Seeing Tiffany so eager to find out what happens next made the whole crowd laugh and when everyone settle down, Jaejoong began saying, "Hmmm? Well after class..."

To be continued