Chapter 2

Love in the Time of the Ice Princess

Finally, it was lunch time and I couldn't wait to get out of Mr. Soshi's classroom. It was like somebody had died after Mr. Soshi threatened to give Jaejoong and I double detention. I have never seen him so furious before. As I sat down at my usual lunch table, Taeyeon came in, arm linked to the new girl. 

"Hey guys! I want you guys to meet Tippani! Tippani is going to eat with us from now on because she is my new friend and we're all going to be the best of friends together!" Taeyeon gave a dorky smiled after she finishes what she was saying.

"Hello hello! I am Fany Fany Tiffany! Nice to meet you, really nice to meet you." she said with her eye smile. 

Donghae walked in when Tiffany finished her introduction and took Tiffany's hand to shake it.

"Hello Fany, I am Donghae and it is nice to meet you."

Right when Donghae did that, Tiffany's face lit up like a light bulb that just got and I swear, her eyes were glittering, which was pretty weird to see in real life. 

Eh, I'm hungry. I wonder what I have to eat today. 

"Oh! You are that one girl in my class! Jessica was it? Oh my gosh, you have an American name!! Were you from the States? Were you?" asked Tiffany.

I really want some American food like cheeseburger, or french fries, or maybe pizza. But pizza are Italian right? So it wouldn't really count as American food. Also, why are french fries call french fries? Did the French really invented this? Who invented a cheeseburger then? 

"Hello? Anyone there?" Tiffany said as she knocked on my forehead.

"HEY!! What do you think you are doing! Why are you knocking on my head!" I yelled. 

"Oh, I'm sorry. I just wanted to talk to you. Since you are paying attention now, are you from America? Because your name is Jessica and Jessica is a American name you know?" Tiffany said with enthusiasm. 

I sighed and said, "Yes I am from America. Now stop talking so much and eat! It's lunchtime you know."

"What?! But I want to talk to you more! Lunchtime is time for chatting and getting to know one another too!" whined Tiffany.

"Fany, Fany. I think it is better for you to leave Jessica alone when she's eating. You can still talk to me and Donghae. Oh and here comes Yuri! Hey Yuri!" yelled Taeyeon.

Oh, I forgot to tell you guys about Yuri. Yuri is also an exception to the people I talked to. She isn't in the same class as me but we met one random day at the park when I was little and I happened to be bully by that jerk Jaejoong. I was building a sandcastle and out comes that jerk criticizing me that my castle isn't big enough for him and he wanted a bigger one so he jumped on my sand castle, kicking sand everywhere! The castle wasn't even meant for him stupid jerk. But then Yuri came to the rescue and told Jaejoong he better be nice or else. Being the arrogant want to be Prince he is, he didn't care about the "or else" line Yuri gave and he suffered the consequences. Yuri gave him a wet willy and threw a dead spider on him and he screamed like a baby! That'll teach him! So now, whenever Jaejoong or anyone tries to mess with me, Yuri is there to get back at the person, or just set up random pranks on them. 

"Hey guys! I heard that there is a new girl in your class! Do you know where she is? I really want to meet.." 

Yuri stopped what she was saying and turned her body toward Tiffany.

"Omo! Are you the new girl because I never seen you before!" Yuri practically screamed and ran off to shake Tiffany's hand violently.

"Hi there! I am Fany Fany Tiffany! How are ..." 

Tiffany continued the same introduction she gave us to Yuri and they just kept on talking and talking. I was really hungry because I missed breakfast so instead of listening, I just ate. Out of nowhere I heard a scream.

"Omg! Jessica, you hold your chopstick so weird! How do you do that?!" exclaimed Tiffany.

"What? I do not hold my chopstick weird! You are the one holding your chopstick in a weird way!" I yelled back at Tiffany. 

"Oh Jessica, stop denying that you hold your chopstick normally because we all know that it's not." said Taeyeon while Donghae and Yuri nodded their heads. 

I can't believe them, gaining up on me because I hold my chopstick normally.

"Psh whatever! I am just unique! It's not a crime to be unique you know?" I said proudly with a smile. 

"Oh what do we have here? A unique Ice Princess? Uniquely retarded that is" said the only and only buttface Prince Jaejoong.

Remember how I told you guys that I don't want to stand out at school? Well it is pretty hard not to stand out when the school's retarded Prince keeps picking on me. Plus, I don't know why but every time Jaejoong open his big annoying mouth, there is always an urge that makes me want to beat him up; which cause a scene and BOOM, everyone in school will know about it in 2 seconds.

Trying my best to not cause a scene, I said, "What do you want now oh mighty Prince Jaejoong? Are you trying to give your title of uniquely retarded to me because I don't want it."

"Oh please, are you asking for a beating because that is no way to speak to the Prince." Jaejoong said with a sly smile.

That does it, I am not going to let Jaejoong push me around anymore! I slammed the table and stood up and right when I was going to attack Jaejoong, Donghae stood up and said, "Hey Jaejoong, I think you should stop messing with Jessica now. You'll have your fun with her later, you don't want to cause a scene and shock all the other student in the lunchroom do you? No, no that would be very unpleasant. Come on, let's go, we have to finish up that project for Mr. Soshi class right now because you have detention today."

"Argh... Fine, for you, I'll leave Jessica alone. " Jaejoong sighs as he walks away. "And Donghae, you need to spend more time with us, Jessica might rub off on you."

"WHAT?! Donghae needs to spend less time with you because you might rub off bad things on him!" I yelled.

"Haha, whatever Ice Princess." And with that, Jaejoong walked out of the lunchroom.

"Geez! I don't know how you can be friends with him!" I stomped the ground when I said that.

"lol, calm down Sica, it's a boy's thing. You wouldn't understand. " He smiled and then turn around to the rest of the group and said, "Bye Taeyeon, Yuri and Tiffany. It was really nice meeting you Tiffany. I hope your days here at Seoul Academy will be fun. And Jessica, be nice. Bye now!" and then he ran after Jaejoong.

"Aish, that Donghae." I felt a bit pissed off after what Donghae said to me but then something caught my eye. The new girl seem to turned into a statue because she is just standing there, eyes glittering AGAIN! Why does her eyes glitter so much whenever Donghae say something to her... hmm... I wonder why this happens... 

*gasfkjrarwrrr*

Wtf... what is that noise.. 

*askfareag*

There it goes again!

"ROFLMAO!! Jessica your stomach is growling! HAHAHA it sounds like there's a monster in there!" Taeyeon laughed as she nearly fell off her seat.

"oh wtf?! I didn't get to eat in peace because you guys kept making fun of how I hold my chopstick and then HE had to show up and waste my eating time! gahh" I mumble as I proceed to eat my lunch again. 

So far, today had so bizarre with the new girl and Jaejoong conflicts. And the day isn't even over yet! I still have to stay afterschool to clean up the room with HIM! Is this what happen when I wake up late?! I am never going to over sleep again!

...

or I hope I won't =]

 




So how do you guys like the story so far? 
Oh and for those who don't know how Jessica holds her chopstick
check out this page --->Here