Final Mission: A Ninja's Life

Our Lives on the Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Chapter 26 – Final Mission: A Ninja's Life~

            Sehun and Luhan settle themselves in the shade of the trees of the training field as Kai and Kyungsoo stretch for their sparring match. It's been a month since their assassination mission and both Sehun and Luhan are still healing from their wounds so they weren't allowed to participate in any training until the doctors deemed them fit again. But the both of them were pretty okay with some rest time after all they've been through getting back on missions could definitely wait for a little while after all spending some good quality time with everyone sounded really nice. 

            "Shouldn't you guys be planning your wedding or something with your parents instead of hanging out here with us?" questioned Kai as he gained the couple's attention.

            "We haven't even picked a date yet," replied Luhan.

            "And we haven't even decided where," added Sehun.

            "Your parents were just okay with you guys getting married like that?" wondered Kyungsoo.

            Luhan laughed as he recalled the memory, "You should have seen their reaction actually. My mom chased me around the house complaining about how I only told her that we were dating and then to come back home to say I was engaged, she wanted to record the moment. But other than that everyone said they knew it was going to happen eventually so they congratulated us and told us to pick a date so everyone could help out with the plans."

            "We're planning for maybe in April at the moment so we still have time to figure things out," noted Sehun.

            Kai nodded, "Well you already gave Luhan your clan's bracelet so it's pretty much a sealed deal anyways." A thought struck Kai and he paused for a moment before he stuck his tongue out at his two best friends, "I can't believe after Kyungsoo and I get together the both of you decide to get engaged, this isn't a race you know but if it was we still would have beat you as best couple."

            Sehun rolls his eyes, "Luhan and I were together for practically our whole lives now we're just sealing the deal, you can't beat us at that."

            "Yeah we can," chimed in Kyungsoo, "You were the one who was stubbornly trying to refuse to acknowledge your feelings in the first place! If we didn't push you guys then you'd still be at the starting line."

            Sehun felt his cheeks heat up in embarrassment as Luhan laughed beside him while Kai and Kyungsoo joined in.

            "That aside let's discuss some really important things right now," stated Kai seriously.

            The other three raised an eyebrow in question at their teammate.

            "Who gets to be the best man! It's going to be me and Kyungsoo isn't it?" a grin broke out on Kai's face as he abandoned his stretching to sit in front of Sehun and Luhan while Kyungsoo joins them. "Awww I wish we could see Sooyoung and Yoona again the last time Yoona unofficially married you two but now that it's actually happening the princesses can actually come to the wedding and be the official flower girls. I miss them, I wonder how they're both doing."

            "We can always send them a letter once everything has been arranged and set or go visit them personally when we get back on missions again," Sehun was fond of the two little princesses too and he was more than happy with the two of them being the flower girls.

            "Their kingdom is a bit far though, I doubt our missions will be taking us out there any time soon," said Kyungsoo.

            "They might be closer than you think," Luhan spotted four figures walking towards them as they spoke and he had to stifle his amusement while point it out to Sehun.

            "Such cute babies, I wish they were closer. I miss them so much it's almost like I can here their voices right now calling out to us," replied Kai thoughtfully.

            "Big brother!!!"

            Kai jolted up from hearing the sudden familiar voice yelling out. Kai whirled around just in time for two little girls to run right into him.

            "We missed you!" squealed Sooyoung and Yoona as they hugged Kai tight.

            "Sooyoung! Yoona! You're here!" Although quite

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter