Chapter 27

Wing Man

-Author-

 

Misook stood on front of the door nervously, hesitating to knock on the door, she knocked softly. Seconds later the door swung open and Bam Bam greeted her with a warm smile. "Hey Misook, I'm glad you came." He let her in and she stood in the middle of the room awkward. "Thank you for helping me. Come sit down." She followed him to the couch and he sat next to her, a little too close to her liking. "So what am I doing again?" "You're just going to answer some questions for me." "Alright." He opened his note book and began. "Since you're Minsooks sister you guys are really close right?" "Yeah I guess." "And I remember him telling us that he tells you everything. So I'm going to test your memory. I already did it to him." "Okay..." She nervously pulled her skirt down, feeling uncomfortable about the situation. "Do you remember the color of the dress Minsook got you?" "It was white." He wrote something down and continued. "Did he tell you want I said about his chest?" "Ummm...," she told Minsook all these things before and she really hoped that he got the answers right, "it was soft right?" He nodded and wrote. "Where did we go over break?" "With Jb to his house." "What did Jb's mom call him?" "She said he was a pretty boy." "Okay last question," he locked eyes with her, "what game did we play and what happened?" 

 

 

-Misook-

"You played truth or dare and he never told me what happened." Instead of writing something down after I answered he just stared at me. "Okay. One more thing." "What?" He throw his note book on the floor and pushed me down on the couch and he hovered over me. "B-bam bam what are you doing?" He didn't answer me and pulled his face closer to mines, only a few inches away. I closed my eyes, wait for something to happen, I don't know what but something. Seconds later I felt his lips on my, the were soft and warm and felt so good. I couldn't help but to kiss him back. He pulled back and when I opened my eyes he had a smile on his face. "Thank you for helping me out today." He helped me up. "Ummm you're welcome...I'm umm going to go." "Okay, I'll see you around." He walked me to the door and quickly kissed my cheek making them red. I quickly left, I probably looked like a strawberry, I was blushing so hard. "Misook," I turned around and saw Minsook, "what's wrong with your face?" "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR FACE!?!" "Why are you yelling?" He got close to me and whispered in my ear, "Are you on your period?" "You're such an idiot."

 

-Author-

"Why are we here again?" Mark asked Jackson as everyone sat in a circle in their room. "I don't know, Bam said he has something important." "But why in our room?" Jackson shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe he has aids." Yugyeom said out loud causing everyone to break out in laughter. "Ha ha ha. Funny guys. I don't have aids." Bam Bam walked in the room and sat in between Youngjae and Jr. "So what's going on?" Jb asked. "I have some breaking new," the all looked at him, waiting for him to continue, "Minsook isn't Minsook." "What?" They all asked at the same time. "MIsook was MINsook along." "Who gave him drugs?" Jackson rolled his eyes. "You're not making any sense." "Just let me explain. I gave them both a test and Minsook failed but Misook passed. She's Minsook." They all looked at him blankly, he rubbed his temples and groaned. "The Minsook we all liked was actually Misook and now Minsook is Minsook and Misook went back to being Misook." They still looked confused. "Do you guys not get it?" "No." "UGGGHH!!! Look Misook was Minsook before Minsook was Minsook and Misook is now Misook instead of Minsook." "Bam bam you need to stop smoking weed and chill." Jr said. "Guys you don't understand," he swung his arms like a child, "why don't you guys believe me?" "Because you're crazy." "I'll show you crazy," he stood up, "COME ON!!"

 

-Minsook-

 

"MINSOOK!!" The Thai boy walked into the room yelling followed by his other friends. "What?" "Come here!" "Bam chill out." One of the grabbed his arm but he pushed him off. I slowly got up from my bed and walked down to all of them. "What's wrong?" "I know about you. You and Misook." "What about us?" "About you not being you and Misook being you before you were you." "Ummmm you need to sit down." He ran his finger throw his hair frustrated. "I'm not crazy, I'm not. Just please tell me I'm right." I have no idea what to do. Do I tell him or lie some more? He looks like he's going to loose his mind and I really don't want to sleep under the same roof with him now. "Give me a second."

 

-Misook-

 

"Hello?" "Misook, come over now." Minsook's voice sounded so serious. "What's wrong?" "Just come over." "Okay I'll be right over." I hung up and began to walk towards the door. "Where you going?" Hyori stopped me at the door. "Over to Minsook 's room." "Oh can I go?" She had a huge smile on her face. "I guess."