Chapter 8

Wing Man

-Minsoo-

I walked into the school and called Misook. "Hello?" "Where are you?" "W-where are you?" Is that her boy voice? It sounds so weird because she doesn't sound like that. "At the school." "WHAT?" She yelled into the phone. "Is everything okay Min?" I could hear someone's voice with her. "Hahaha yeah Bam." "Misook we need to meet our parents at the hotel they're staying out in two hours and I wanted to make sure you were ready." "I reaaaaallllyyy don't like you right now.  I'll text you the room number and I'll meet you there." She hung up on me and I waited for her text.

 

-Misook-

"Ugh umm Bam Bam, I need to go. I'll see you tomorrow." "Who's coming over?" "No one, no one haha bye." I walked back to my room but once his back was turned I ran for it. I ran to my room and saw Minsook standing outside with his phone. "GET IN!!!" I pushed him in the room and locked it. "No hello." "No, no hello. You didn't tell me you were coming here you . Some one could have seen you." "But they didn't." He laughed and plopped on the couch, "And your boy voice . I don't sound like that at all." "WHY!?!?! Are you so stupid?" "Just get dressed."

 

-Author-

Minsook laid on Misook's bed while she got dressed. She adjusted her wig and smiled, "Awww I miss my old hair." She said as she looked I'm the mirror. "Hey Misook are you-" he asked as he walked towards the bathroom but ran in and locked the door when he heard the front door open. "What?" "Shhhh I heard someone come in." Misook placed her ear against the door, hearing multiple voices she began to freak out. "Their all here." "All?" She nodded and he began to panic too. "Shhh. Okay, okay. We got this. W-we can figure something out." He grabbed her hands. "Ummm, wait. You're Minsook." "I'm Minsook." "Yes you are. Go out and make a diversion and I'll run out of the room okay." "H-how?"

 

-Minsook-

I slowly walked out of the bathroom and saw seven guys sitting around the room. "Hey Minsook." "Hey, buddy. How's it going?" "Min you okay?" "Yeah, oh yeah. I'm doing fine." I walked to the front door with a smile, probably the most fake smile I've ever had. I opened the door and turned back around to see Misook motioning me to hurry up. I tried to find a way to distract them and thought of a way to do it when I looked at the window. "OH MY GOSH!!!" I ran over to the window. "THE MAN JUST JUMPED OFF THE BUILDING!!!!" "What!?!" They all jumped up and ran to the window, I looked back and saw Misook running out of the bathroom into the hall. "Oh never mind it was a bird. Bye." I ran out of the room and closed the door. "Please don't ever make me do that again." I told her and she punched me. "Your one to talk." "Your right, now let's go." She nodded and we began to walk but she stopped. "Uh oh." "What?" "I forgot my bag." "What bag?" "The bag with my clothes in and my phone. You need to go back and get it." "No you get it." "Look at me and think again." " I have to. DAMN!"

 

-Bam Bam-

"Was it just me or did Minsook look different?" Mark asked as he put the movie in the DVD player. "How?" "I don't know. He looked like himself but he didn't." Right when he said that the door slowly opened and Minsook slowly walked in. He didn't make any eye contact with us at all as he walled up the stairs to his bunk looking for something. "Minsook are you okay?" "Yes." He nodded and walked back outside. "He's on acid. Really bad acid." Jb said. 

 

 

        -Minsook-

"I couldn't find it." Misook's began to get red and she began to pout. "Minsook, go look again." "Misook, I'm not going to find it. But there watching a movie so their no paying attention."

 

 

       -Bam Bam-

I turned the lights off and played the movie. Minutes later we heard the door open again. "MINSOOK!?!" "What?" I could hear his voice but not him because it was so dark. "Stop running in and out of the room." "I'm not I'm just looking for my bag." We could hear him walking up the steps. "!! I dropped the pop corn." Jackson yelled and told Youngjae to turn on the lights. When the lights came on we all heard a thud. "Minsook?" We all looked up to his bunk and saw that he was no where to be seen. "MIN-" "I'm right here." He put his hand up from behind the bed. "Why are you on the floor? Are you okay?" Jr was about to walk up the step but he yelled. "YEAH I'M GOOD. JUST GO BACK TO WHAT YOU WERE DOING!! I'M JUST LAYING IN THE FLOOR!! I'M GOOD!!!" "Minsook you need help." I told him and sat on my bed. Yugeom turned the lights off again and we could hear Minsook's foot steps. "Hey where's my phone." Yugeom ran to turned the lights on and we all froze when a girl was a white dress on stood in the middle of the room.