Chapter 28

Wing Man

-Misook-

 

Hyori loudly knock on the door and Yugyeom answer it. When we walked in all the guys were there, they all looked at us and I felt so uneasy. "What's going on here?" I asked and Minsook grabbed my arm, pulling me in the hallway. "He knows." "Knows?" "Yep Bam Bam knows and I think we should just tell them. This lie is getting bigger and bigger and I feel like if we keep this going we might get into some type of trouble." He's right for once. I looked down at my feet and nodded. "You know I always thought we would get caught, I never knew we could get this far." "Same." He laughed. "What if they tell on us or hate us?" "Well we'll have each other like always so it shouldn't matter." Minsook may be an idiot but he's a lovable idiot. "Alright...come on." 

 

-Author-

The two walked into the room and everyone watched them closely. "So ummmmm...," Minsook said then look nervously at his cousin, "the Thai boy was right." "What!?!" They all said even Bam Bam. "What are you talking about?" Hyori asked. "Umm Misook was Minsook before I was Minsook." She looked at him confused. "Ughhhh look," he pulled Misook's wig off with out warning to show her short hair. Hyori and the other stood there with their mouths wide open. "You should have let me know before you pulled it off. That hurt." Misook whispered to him, rubbing her head. "So you," she pointed at Misook, "pretend to be him," pointed at Minsook." The bother nodded ashamed. "W-when did you guys switch back to yourselves?" "Like a few weeks ago." Minsook said. "So I.....I.....kissed a girl?" The boys in the room scream all together, "OH MY GOSH!!" Misook slowly nodded yes. Hyori covered with her hands and stormed out if the room. "Hyori!!" Minsook ran after her.

 

 

-Bam Bam-

 

Misook stood there with her head down. "Guys....I'm sorry." She slowly looked at us. She ran her fingers throw her short hair and nervously laughed. "Wait so it was you the whole time? Like...the whole time?" She nodded rubbing her arm. "So Bam Bam kissed you?" "Yeah." He cheeks grow red. "Hey guys can you give us a second?" I said and the all left us alone in the room. 

 

 

-Misook-

"I understand if you're really mad. I would 've mad to," he walked closer to me and I got more nervous, "if you don't want to talk to me again I'll be fine with that." He grabbed my wrist hard and stared directly in my eyes. "You don't understand how happy I am." "W-what?" "Minsook is a and I liked him better when you pretend to be him but I really like you being yourself." He finally smiled and hugged me. "Misook I love you." I was frozen in his arms. "Are you going to say something?" He pulled back a little to look at me."

 

 

-Bam Bam-

"Do you really mean it?" I couldn't help but smile at her. "Of course I mean it." "But why?" She placed her hands on my chest. "Well...first you have an amazing personality. I fell in love with you and I didn't even know you were a girl and Hyori did too, so you just that person everyone wants to be around. Second, you have a smile I want to see everyday. Third, I don't want to be away from you. When you're gone all I can think about is how long I have to wait to see you. Fourth you-" I was cut off when she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me lovingly. I pulled her closer to me and I could feel her smiling. I placed my forehead on hers and smiled as well. We both jumped when the door flew open and the six dumbos fell onto the floor. We both laughed at them as they tried to play it off. "You guys are so noisy." "Hey we're just making sure that nothing inappropriate happened." Jb said as he dusted himself off. "I told you guys Minsook was a girl." Yugyeom yelled out. "Shut up." They all told him. "So are you guys a thing now?" Jackson wiggled his eyebrows. "Most difficulty."

 

 

-Minsook-

 

"HYORI!!" I called from behind her but she didn't turn around. I ran up to her and forced her to look at me. "You're a liar and I actually liked you." She yelled at me with tears running down her face. "Please dont be mad." "This whole time I thought it was you and now I feel like a idiot. I thought I fell for you but I was wrong, I thought this would be different. I thought you would be different from other guys that only liked me for the way I looked and I through I finally found a man that would love me for who I am and I just found out he was a girl. Do you not see why I am mad?" People around us shot us weird glances. I was speechless, she was hurt, in pain, and it was my fault. 

 

 

-Hyori-

He stood in front if me not saying anything. I turned around and walked away only making it a few steps before he wrapped his arms around me and laid his head on my shoulder. "I'm so sorry," he whispered, "I never meant to hurt you," his grip tightened around me, "I never wanted to hurt you and this is all my fault." Quickly he turned me around again and held onto my shoulders. "And Hyori I do care about you. You're a smart and beautiful girl and any man that hurt you in the past is a fool because they hurt an angel. You deserve a man that will love you for you and not just the way you like but for you mind and all that stuff. And I don't know if you'll ever trust me again but if you do I would like to true and be that man," he slide his hands down my arms to my hands and held them, "what we did was wrong and I hope one day you can forgive us both. One day." He kissed my hands and walked away. "Minsook..." I whispered his name but he couldn't hear me and continued to walk away. I thought about walking away but I couldn't...I just couldn't. He was so far from me, I was sure he couldn't hear me. I pulled out my phone and hoped he had his. "Hyori?" "Look I don't know why you two would do this but...I can't be mad forever." "Really?" I heard him say in a delighted tone. "But I'm not forgiving you. I'll only forgive you on one deal." "What is it?" "You have to take me on a date." "Whatever you want I'll do." I laughed at him. "Does this mean you're still my girlfriend?" "I don't know yet, well find out tomorrow." "That feels like forever but I'll be right outside your dorm to walk you to class. I'll see you tomorrow cutie." 

 

 

     -7 months later-

           -Misook-

 

"And the winner of the number one song this week on Mnet countdown is," the host said and all the idols  stood there waiting, "KIM TWINS." Minsook and I clapped and bowed to the others before getting the award. "Thank you to call the fans that got us to first place today and we hope to win again with you're help. Thank you." Minsook said and the show soon ended. "You guys did so good." Our manager said as we got into the van. I said goodbye to my cousin and my manger and walked to the dorm. I unlocked the  door with my head down, I was so tired and I could wait to go to sleep. I turned the lights on and screamed. My heart almost jumped out of my chest when I say someone sleeping on my couch. Bam bam shot up from the couch and and wiped the drool from his lip. "Hey don't scare me like that." He said. "I'm sorry but you scared me."  He walked towards me, pulling me closer by my hips and rested his head on my shoulder. "I missed you. I haven't seen you in so long." He whispered in my eye. "I know I missed you too." I his hair. "You did really good on the show." He pulled me back and kissed my forehead. "I really don't like all those guys who fanboy over you." "Oh is someone jealous?" "Of course I'm jealous, they need to know that you're all mine." He pecked my lips before picking me up bridal still. "HEY! What are you doing?" "I'm making sure YOU known that you're all mine too." "Bam Bam," I hit his chest and he continued to walk to my bedroom, "I'm so tired, I just want to go to sleep." "You can sleep later but now is us time. You and me." He kissed my nose before kicking the door open. "You ready?" "Not really." "Oh well~~~"