Chapter 11

Wing Man

-Misook-

 

"Okay thats all for today class. Don't forget to practice and Minsook, your singing Friday." Our teacher said with a smirk, the bell rang and the students ran out of the class, before I could leave I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Hello Hyori." "Hello. Can I walk to class with you?" "Yeah sure." 

 

-Hyori-

 

We walked for a little in silence but it never got awkward, this is why I like him so much. Look at him he's so adorable. "Minsook?" He looked at me, "Yes?" "Did you figure out what your going to sing in class?" He softly laughed and rubbed the back of his neck. "No, I haven't. I should start thinking about that." "Well maybe since its your first time I can sing with you." "Really!?! Hyori I would love that, you have no idea how happy that made me," He grabbed my hand, "thank you." "Y-you're welcome. Here " I handed him my phone," put your number in." "Okay," he happily typed it in and handed it back, "Thanks again. You should get to class, I don't want you to be late."

 

-Author-

 

When class was over Misook walked back to her room thankful the day was over, when she walked into the room Bam Bam ran out of the room dragging her with him. "WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" "LATE FOR WHAT??" "OUR CHECK UP!!"

 

-Misook-

 

"I'm so glad we made it in time." Bam Bam laughed and tapped my shoulder but I was crying a little inside. I forgot about this, how could I forget about this? How am I going to get out of this? "Kim Minsook." The nurse called my name and I slowly walked into the room. "Take a seat there." He pointed at the chair and I follows his order. "Are you allergic to anything?" "No sir." "Any medications you have to take?" "No sir." "Are you ually active?" "No sir." "Alright. Now please remove your shirt." "What?" He removed his eyes from his clipboard and laid them on me. "Remove your shirt. It's quite simple." "I-i can't." "Why?" "I have a third ." He looked at me with no expression. Really a third ? That's what's what I can come up with. "Minsook, that can be a sign for something bigger and what happens in the office stays in this office." "I-i don't know. I'm very insecure about my body so rather not." "Minsook, do you know what my job is?" I looked around and nodded. "Then you should know that I am paid to make sure you kids are healthy so I have to give every single on of you a check up. If you would like to be written up for not following my order then go ahead." Wow... this man is scary. I didn't know my eyes were watering up until a tear rolled down my cheek. "Minsook, are you alright." "no..." "It's okay. I won't judge you. I have worked here for a while and I have never judge any of my students." I nodded and grabbed the bottom of my shirt and quickly pulled it over my head but still covered my wraps. "See that wasn't that hard." He grabbed my shirt and his eyes widened. "What....what is this?"