Chapter 20

Wing Man

-Minsook-

 

"Really?" "Yeah, I mean it. I want you to debut as a solo artist. You have something the others don't. I want to debut you as soon as possible," I couldn't believe my ears, "if you keep working harder we can debut in a month or two." "I can't believe this is happening. This is amazing."

 

 

-Misook-

 

"That's it for today class. Make sure to do your homework." The teacher yelled at us while the class ran out the door. "Minsook!" Bam Bam ran towards me with a bright smile. "Hey Bam." "Can I walk with you?" "Yeah, sure." We walked together in silent for a while until he spoke up. "Minsook, can I ask you a question?" I only nodded to him. "Do you think it's wrong for two guys to like each other?" "Huh? Why do you ask?" "This boy in my class was talking about it." "Oh okay," I looked up at the sky as I thought about his question, "I believe that everybody should be happy and if they're happy being with a boy or a girl then it's okay. It really doesn't bother me because I don't want to stop anyone from being happy," I looked back at him, "does that answer your question?" "Yeah it does." He said with a smile. 

 

 

-Minsook-

 

"Now smile in this one." The photographer told me as he took my picture. The photo shoot took about a hour before we finished. "Look at you," my manager told me, "that face will be everywhere. You're going places Minsook. Go back to the dorm and rest." "Yes sir. Thank you." I walked down to the car and pulled out my phone to call Misook. I forgot I haven't told her the good news.  "Hello?" "Guess what!!" "What?" "You have to guess." I know she was rolling her eyes on the other end of the phone. "You got hit by a truck. Now just tell me." "I'm debuting." I yelled happily but got scared with she became very quiet. "That's good to hear." "Yeah I know. Now you don't have to go to that school anymore." "What..." "Yeah, you can stop soon." "But..." "What's wrong?" "N-nothing. I'm happy for you. I have to go. Bye." "Miso-" She hung up and I felt bad. I messed up again didn't I?