Chapter 9

Wing Man

-Bam Bam-

"Minsook? I-is that you?" The girl or boy...it turned around and it looked like Minsook kinda but a girl way, like a cute girl way. "N-no i-im Misook." She spoke with a softer voice then Minsook. "Oh come on Minsook. What is this?" Jackson stood up and walked toward her with all of us behind him. "I'm not Minsook. I'm Misook. His sister. I-i can got get him." She pointed at the door and walked closer to it. "MINSOOK!!" She yelled and he slowly walked into the room looking down. He walked and stood next to her and he looked a few centimeters taller. "Come on Misook let's go." He grabbed her arm and began to walk out of the room. "Minsook?" They stopped and slowly looked back.  "Your voice sounds deeper." "I umm got a cold." He cleared his throat. He eyes looked down at his sister and his eyes grow wide. "Misook, why is your dress so short? Your legs are showing and your arms too. GO CHANGE!!" He pointed at the bathroom and she punched him in the arm. "Your a idiot." I could hear her say under her breath. 

 

-Minsook-

We stop fighting when we heard those boys laughing, I feel really uncomfortable knowing that she lives around THIS many boys. "Come on Misook, let's go." "Wait Min your not even going to introduce us?" The tall one said....damn he's tall....like really tall. "Umm, y-yeah." I rubbed the back of my neck and when whispered into Mimi's ear. "Help me." U grabbed her hand and walked up to the guy with the pants that looked like he himself. "Misook, this isssssssssssssssss..." "Jackson?" "Ugh yeah correct. I was testing you," I tapped her forehead and looked at the others, "I've told her about all of you and I want to see if she remembers." I'm so ing smooth. I need to be a actor. Next to him was the guy that kinda looked like a dimsum. "This is?" "Mark." "Good Mimi."

 

 

 

-Misook-

He is so annoying =_= I pushed his hand away from me and pointed at the guys. "That's Jb. Jr. Youngjae. Yugeom. And Bam Bam. Now let go." I pulled him out of the room and began to hit him. "Hey!!! I didn't do anything!!" "You could have said no you dumb . Now let's GOOOO!!!"

 

 

-Author-

Hours had pasted but Bam Bam couldn't get Misook off his mind. He couldn't believe that she was real and she was so beautiful to him. "Bam Bam!!" Jr yelled snapping him out of his thoughts. "What?" "What's wrong with you? Did you hear us? We're leaving." "Yeah Bam Bam, you've been kinda out of it." Jackson played with him. "I was just thinking," He bit his lip, " do you-you think Misook's cute?" "OHHH I see you like Minsook's sister." "No I don't but I was just thinking about it." Bam Bam rolled his eyes and walked them to the door. "I don't like Minsook's sister." He laughed and it slowly faded. "OH MY GOSH I LIKE MINSOOK'S SISTER!!"