Chapter 16

Wing Man

-Bam Bam-

 

"Bam Bam...." I could hear him say under his breath. I don't know if I should be happy or scared or what. I was going to move away from him until he moved, brushing his lips against mine for only a second but I could feel buttered in my stomach. He was still sleep so I slowly pressed my lips on his, it wasn't a kiss it was just a experiment...I think. I began to feel my face heat up so I moved away from him. "Oh my gosh....a-am... am I gay? No I can't be...maybe..." I looked at him and still felt warm all over. I never felt like this with Hyori or anything so I wouldn't know what this is. Maybe in getting sick, YEAH I'm just getting sick.

 

 

-Misook-

 

I messed with my bed hair and rubbed my eyes when I woke up. I looked to see I was the only one on the bed so Bam Bam must have gotten up already. When I walked a few steps towards the door, I soon landed on the floor. I saw that I tripped over Bam Bam because he was sleep, well not anymore, on the floor. "MINSOOK WAIT WERE YOUR GOING!!" "Why are you yelling at me? You were the one on the floor." He sat up and looked at me. "Don't you look at the floor when you walk." "No, not always." "Well you should." He sounded mad, I mean I would be mad too if someone fell on my, so maybe that's why. He stood up and stormed out of the room and acted like that for the rest of the break. He wouldn't sit next to me and he even got Mark to switch rooms with him. When we got backstop our dorm he just went to sleep and it was like 4 in the afternoon. 

 

-Hyori-

 

I wonder if Minsook is back from break, I miss hanging out with him. Maybe I should call him, but what if he thinks I'm being clingy? It couldn't hear to call could it? I hurried up and called him before I could stop myself. "Hello?" "Hey Minsook." "Hey Hyori, what's up?" "O-oh nothing," stop stuttering you fool, "I just wanted to see if you were back from your break." "Yeah, I just got back today. Did you want to do something?" "No, I mean yes, I mean if you wanted to I'm here." I nervously laughed and he laughed as well calming me down a little. "The Sun is still out, we can still do something. You want to go to the store with me, I've been meaning to go." "Yeah I would like that."

 

 

-Misook-

 

"Thank you for coming with me." I thanked Hyori as we walked back into the school, it was getting late so there weren't a lot of students out. "Any time. I like spending time with you." "I like spending time with you too. Now let's get you back to the room, it's getting late." She nodded and we walked towards the girls building.  "Thank you Minsook." "You're welcome." I watched as she walked towards the entrance but she her heels and walked back towards me. "Hyori is everything al-" I couldn't say anything when she grabbed my face and kissed me. "Thanks again." She said before running inside. When I turned around I began to cry out loud.

 

 

-Minsook-

 

Right when I laid down my phone began to go off. "Hello?" "Minsook I kissed a girl." Misook blurted out making me sit up. "What?" "You heard me. A girl kissed me and I didn't like it. Katy Perry is a damn liar, I didn't like it one bit," telling by her voice she was crying like the weirdo she is, "and it's all your fault." "How?" "You know I'm a amazing person I never knew a girl would fall in love with me when I look like a boy and it's your fault ." I bit my lip trying not to laugh. "I'm sorry Mimi. What are you going to do?" "I DON'T KNOW!!! HELP ME!!!!" "What am I supposed to do?" "Your no help at all."  "Stop crying. You won't have to do this a lot longer. I got some good news. I might be put in a group and debut soon." "You better not be lying because if another girl kisses me I'll die."