Chapter 12

Wing Man

-Misook-

 

"I-i can explain." "Minsook, are you a girl?" He asked me and I hung my head in shame. "Y-yes." He handed me my shirt and looked away. "You know I will have to report you right?" "Please don't," I dropped to my knees and put my hands together, "you can't kick me out. If you kick me out my cousin will be mad at me and will have to drop out of JYP and my parents will kill me and and and I'll never get to go to this school again." He turned around and looked down at me. "How long did you think you would get away with this young lady? You would have been found out sooner of later." "Please, I never wanted something so much in my life," more tears rolled down my face, "can you just pretend like you didn't see anything." "Minsook, I can't." "I thought you said you don't judge your students and that what happens in this office stays in this office." "Yeah but this is different." He shock his head and walked away from me, I quickly got up and grabbed his sleeve. "What if I can get you a date with Ms. Choi? I know you like her a-and I can help." He turned around and rubbed his temples "Minsook you can not bribe a teacher," he looked down at me, "but this is the first time ice had to encounter this and I don't believe there is anything against the rules, as far as I know, as dressing as a boy. So let's forget this happened and you are a boy but if you get caught your on your own." "Thank you, thank you, thank you." I hugged him and repeated myself a million of times. "Ummm...Minsook. Please put your shirt back on." "Oh my bad."

 

-Bam Bam-

"So how did your first check up go?" I asked Minsook as we walked back to our room. "It was a little awkward." "Mines was too." "Oh you have no idea." We both laughed and his phone began to go off. He looked at the number and hesitantly answered it. "Hello?"  He looked at me and then smiled. "Oh hey Hyori. No I wasn't doing anything. Yeah I would love to. How about tomorrow we meet up and get something to eat and work on our song?" His smile grow more. "Good I can't wait. Bye." He hung up and I just stared at him. "Are you going to explain or not?" "What?" "The phone call. With Hyori. Now."   I grabbed him by the collar. "Wait Bam Bam I can explain. S-she's helping me with my song in Friday. That's it. HEY why don't you come with us tomorrow?" "REALLY!?!?!" I let him go and hugged him. "Minsook your the best." "I can't breathe."

 

 

-Hyori-

 

I got a date with Minsook. I got a date with Kim Minsook. That sentence sounds like a beautiful song. I walked happily threw the mall to meet up with him and I've been waiting for this day, it feels like forever. "Hyori!!" I turned to see him waving and my smile faded away when I saw that one kid with him. I guess this is not a date after all. I smiled again as I walked towards them. "Hi Minsook and umm." "Bam Bam." I kinda got over the face his friend was there as we walked down the street and window shopped. "I'm getting kinda hungry." "Me too. What about you Bam Bam?" "Yeah." "Okay, lets got TACO BELL!!!"  He grabbed my hand and pulled me with him. "Hyori I'll pay for you since you're helping me out." "Thank you."

 

-Bam Bam-

 

Minsook's a jerk, he's flirting with her right in front of my eyes. We got our food and sat down. Minsook pulled out his phone and gasped. "Oh my gosh." "What?" "I'll be right back, okay." He got up and walked  away leaving me and Hyori, really awkward. My phone began to buzz and I took my phone to see a message for him. 

 

'Have fun with your girlfriend ;) you got 6 minutes.'