Chapter 18

Wing Man

-Minsook

 

"I really hate you." Misook told me as she pulled her skirt down. "Why? That went great, they loved you and they loved me more." "You're stupid." We walked out of the JYP building and I took her to the near by restaurant to get her something to eat, like I promised. "I'm starving." "You're always starving, you're like a black hole." She laughed at her little joke. "Table for two?" The waiter asked us and showed us to our table.

 

 

 

-Bam Bam- 

 

I stood outside the restaurant waiting for Hyori, I was starting to get nervous. "Maybe she stood me up." Just as I turned to walk away I saw her walking towards me with a small smile. "Hey." "Hey...you look beautiful." "Thank you. Did you wait long?" "No, not that long," yes I waited a long time, "let's go inside." "Alright." It was a little awkward between us but I'm just glad she came. "Table for two?" "Yes." "Follow me."

 

-Minsook-

 

"Get down." "What why?" Misook grabbed my arm and pulled my face down. "Why are they here?" "Who?" "Bam Bam and Hyori." The waiter placed them at the table two tables away from us. "Their not even looking at us." "What if they do? And they come over here? They'll know the difference. Lets leave." "Ummm no. I paid for this food, we're going to sit here and eat it." 

 

 

-Bam Bam-

 

"This all looks really good." "Yeah it does," Hyori looked at her menu and I happen to look up and lock eyes with the girl two tables down from us. "Misook?" I whispered under my breath. "What did you say?" "Nothing, just thinking out loud." She giggled and looked back at the menu. I tried to look over at the table to see if it was Misook or not until a couple was sat at the table between us. 

 

-Nurse Kim-

 

"Thank you." "Your welcome. I'll be back with drinks soon." The waitress told us. "Jae Joon this place is amazing." Ms. Choi grabbed my hand across the table and smiled. "Not as amazing as you." "Oh stop it." She lightly smacked my hand before looking down at her menu. Before I could look down I looked over her shoulder to see....Minsook...but he I mean she was dressed like a girl...a really pretty girl. She saw me look at her and quickly looked down. 

 

 

-Misook-

 

"Minsook I want to go home." "Why are you whispering?" Why is he so stupid? "Because not just Bam Bam and Hyori are here but Ms. Choi and Nurse Kim are here too." He looked at me confused and turned around, kicking him under the table he jumped and turned back around. "What was that for?" "For being an idiot. Can we please leave?" "Can the food come first?"

 

 

-Minsook-

 

I could here Misook mumbling under her breath. "Here you are. I hope you two enjoy your meal." The waitress put the food down on the table, before she could leave, I lightly grabbed her wrist. "Can we have something to put this in please? She's not feeling very well and I want to take her home to rest." "Y-yeah. I'll be right back." "Thank you."  When she walked away I looked at Misook, I'm actually really lucky to have her here with me. I don't think anyone else would ever go throw this much trouble for me. Even though I fight with her and stuff like that, I really love my cousin. "Misook, I'll take you home soon." "Thank you Minsook." She whispered to me. "Minsook?" I turned around when I felt a light tap on my shoulder. "Oh hey...," " Ms. Choi," Misook whispered, " Ms. Choi, it's nice to see you here." "I know this is quite a surprise." "I know. I hope you enjoy your evening." Before I could turn around I heard another voice call me. 

 

-Hyori-

 

"Minsook." The two teachers between us moved a little to the side so I could see him clearly. "Hey....Hyori. You're here too?" "Y-yeah." 

 

 

-Bam Bam-

 

"Here you go sir." The waitress handed Minsook him his food in a take out box. "Have a good day." "Thank you." He grabbed them and Misook and him stood up, she hid behind him, nugging him towards the door. "Well I hope you all have a good meal...bye." They walked a few steps before Ms. Choi stopped them. "Wait Minsook, who's this?" "M-my sister. She's a little shy. She had a huge pimple on her face so she's embarrassed." 

 

 

-Minsook-

 

Misook pinched my back as she pushed me out of the restaurant. "Stop that hurts." She let go and I rubbed my back. "Why do you have yo talk so much?" "What? I didn't want to be rude." "I hate you and I'm going home." She pushed pass my and I ran behind her. "Are you rude to them? I need to know these things."