Chapter 22

Wing Man

-Minsook-

 

"Minsook your on stage next. Good luck out there." My manager patted my back. I guess Misook isn't coming...well I hope she's watching, I'll perform as if she was on stage with me. 

 

 

-Misook-

 

I turned the tv off because I couldn't watch Minsook with the guys in her. "You don't want to watch t.v?" Jackson asked. "No I'm not in the mood. I just want to go home." "Well you have to wait for the nurse until you can." 

 

 

 

-Nurse Kim-

 

This girl is always getting herself into so much trouble, can't she just sit down and be a girl? "Are you the tea her from the school?" The doctor asked me when I reached the hospital. "Yes, I'm the nurse." "Well she was having chest pains that caused her to pass out, she shouldn't have the wraps around her chest so tight like that. I couldn't tell she was a girl until we took it off of her." I shock my head at her actions, I shouldn't have let this continue. "Thank you. Can I go see her?" He nodded and walked me to her room. When I walked in she had covers over her body so you couldn't see her unwrapped chest and all the male students sat around in the room. "Minsook, are you alright." "Yes sir." "Good," I looked at the boys," all of you, get back to the campus and go to your dorms."

 

-Misook-

 

The guys slowly walked out the room and the last one was Bam Bam. "Minsook if you need something just call me okay?" "I will. Thank you." He finally walked out and the nurse Kim closed the door. "Do you know how dangerous that was? You could have died." He scolded me because of my stupid actions. "I should have stopped this from the beginning." "I'm sorry, I didn't know." He rubbed his temples and sat on the edge of the bed. "Minsook, why don't you just end this? Why don't you leave as a boy and enroll as a girl? You're a beautiful girl, why would you stay here?" "I told you. It for my cousin. I came her as him so he can live his dream." "But what about your dreams?" I don't think I had any dreams. All I wanted was to come to this school but besides that, I don't know what I want to do. "Minsook, I have been around thousands of students but I've never felt close to any of them as much as I am to you. I want you to be happy and health." 

 

 

-Nurse Kim-

 

She got quiet as I filled out the paper work. I had to leave her there over night so the doctors could run more test on her. "I'll pick you up tomorrow and please really think about what I said." "Yes. Sir. I will."

 

-Misook-

 

When the nurse left I sat there in the empty room think about what he said. Maybe I should enroll as a girl but what would Minsook do? It funny how I thought about him and his name popped up on my phone. "Hello?" "Where were you? Did you watch?" "No..." I felt so bad when I answered him. "Why not?" "Minsook...I'm in the hospital." "Which one? I'm coming now." "No yo-" "I'm coming there. I don't care if you like it or not." 

 

-Minsook-

 

"We need to go to the hospital now." "Why?" My manager asked as he drove back to the dorm. "I need to go." "Are you hurt?" "Sir, I need to go. The cousin that was going to come is there." "Alright."

 

 

-Misook-

 

"Misook!" Minsook ran into the room and hugged me. "I'm so sorry." "It's alright." He held me there for a while before letting me go and sitting on the edge of the bed. "What happened?" "My chest wrap was on too tight." He looked down and shook his head. "I should have never let you do this, you wouldn't be here." "Minsook, I wanted to do this and I still would have done it if I knew I would end up here," I laughed softly when he looked at me with his baby face, "I'm okay. I just got a little light headed. I'll be fine. You can go now." "I'm not going anywhere, I'm staying right here with you." He got up and pulled the chair closer to me. "I don't have schedule for the next two days so I'm sticking with you."

 

 

-Bam Bam-

 

"I hope Minsook is okay." I said in the silent room. The other guys were in there with me but we all were to bummed out to talk. "I hope so too." "Guys," Youngjae said, "did anyone else hear the doctor when he let us in the room?" "What are you talking about? He said that he was okay." Jackson questioned him. "No he said the SHE was awake. I'm not the only one that heard that right?" "No I heard it but I thought he was just mistaken. I mean, he does look like a girl." Mark said. "But he was undressed when we went in there. He was in that hospital thing. Some one had to undress him." "But we have seen him and his sister together. Minsook isn't a girl." I ended the conversation.