Chapter 24

Wing Man

-Bam Bam-

 

"Minsook? Are you okay?" He bit his lip and nodded. "I'm fine, I just need to grab a few things." We all watched as he walked up to his bunk and throw things into his bag. "Where are you going?" "Umm out." That's the last thing he said before walking out the door. 

 

 

-Minsook-

 

"Now it's your true young man." My mom stopped in front if the JYP building and waited for us to get out of the car. "Come on Minsook, it won't be that bad." Misook said before heading toward the door. We walked to Jinyoung's office. "Go on." I knock and jumped when he opened the door. "Oh Minsook....and Minsook." 

 

-Jyp-

 

"So you're telling me that while you were here she was at school and now you have to go to school as yourself." "Yeah my mom found out." He hung his head and she patted his back. "What we did was irresponsible and we know that know. Minsook loves to sing and I know how his parents are so I helped him, so please don't be too upset." I thought these kind of things only happened in dramas. "So you guys aren't twins?" "No. Cousins." They said in unison. "Let me ask another question, can you sing?" "What?" "Can you or can you not sing?" "I guess so, I mean yes." "I'm a business man so I see this as a great business opportunity. I'll let you go to school but I want you to debut as a duo. Just finish this year of school and train. Understand." "Understood." The girl said quickly. "Misook, are you sure about this?" "Yeah I'm sure, it's a great opportunity." "Exactly," I clapped my hands together, "welcome to the JYP family."

 

-Minsook-

 

We both walked into the front gate as school started, I helped Misook carry her bags in. Today is our first day, I mean my first day as myself and Misook's first day as herself. She had the girls school uniform on and her wig so we didn't like so much alike. "You better get to class. I need to settle into my room and I'll see you at lunch." "Okay, I'll try to make it." She grabbed her bag out of my hands and pointed me towards my first class. Luckily I made it before the bell rang. Where the hell do I sit? "Minsook!!" A tall kid smiled at me and waved. "Hi." I walked up to him and the other six around him. "How you feeling?" "I'm good, all good....where do I sit?" They looked at me weird. "Anywhere. You know that." Another one said. "Oh yeah haha." This day needs to go by faster. 

 

 

-Bam Bam-

 

"Minsook is acting weird." Mark said as we walked to lunch. "Yeah maybe he hit is head." Jackson laughed. "Its not funny." I hit him. "Someone's mad that there boyfriend is acting weird." "He's not my boyfriend, I'm not gay." Jackson and I snickered at each other back and forth all the way to the table. "Look if I was gay I would like Minsook too I mean he looks like a girl." "Jackson shut up. I'm going to tell you for the last time I'm not ga-" My sentence was cut off when I saw a familiar face pass by. "Is that Misook?" We all look at the girl and couldn't really tell because all we could see was her back. "That's can't be Misook." Jr said. At that moment Minsook ran up to the girl and hugged her, if she isn't Misook he shouldn't be hugging her.

 

 

-Misook-

 

"Today was horrible. I got so last and I don't know anyone who talks to me." Minsook nearly crushed me with his hug. "Hey I'll like to breathe." "Sorry." He let me go. "Come on let's go eat." I turned around and landed in someone's chest. "I'm sooooooooo sor-" "See it is Misook." Yugyeom, yelled from behind Bam Bam while he just looked down at me. "Misook..." "Hey Bam Bam, how you doing?" "Minsook why didn't you tell us she was going here." Jackson walked around and throw his arm over his shoulders. "I thought you knew," He laughed nervously, "guys I have to finish showing her around so yeah....let's go." He grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the cafeteria. "Okay I'll going to have to learn their names."

 

 

-Hyori-

 

Minsook looks like he's been working out lately, he's starting to get some muscles, it makes him look hotter. As I fantasized about him I walked to my room. I opens the door and found a girl looked out of the window. "Umm hello?" She jumped around, her eyes grow wide and was open with shock. "How are you?" "Ummm I ugh." "Come on. Say it." I slammed the door, she looked so familiar. "I'm Misook."  "Misook..." I got closer and looked at her face closer. She looked like Minsook. "Do you have a brother at this school?" "Y-yeah Minsook." "Really!?! Oh my god, it's nice to meet you." I grabbed her hand and smiled, she chuckled and smiled as well. "Are you my new roommate?" "Yes." "Oh good. You can have the top bunk and tomorrow we can go get breakfast with each other." "Thank you, that would be amazing."

 

 

 

-Bam Bam-

 

Ever since Minsook came back from the hospital, he's been different and it might be just me but he's starting to get some muscles and he's getting taller too. "Hey Minsook." I popped my hair over the bunk to look up at him. "Yeah." "If something was wrong with you, you would tell me right?" "W-why would you ask?" "I don't know, you've just been acting a little strange since you got back from the hospital. Is everything okay?" "Yeah, I've just been a little stressed." "Well if you need anything, just remember I'm here."