Chapter 10

Wing Man

-Misook-

"I'm gonna be late!" I ran down the campus as fast as I could. I could see my building but the sound of sobbing stopped me in my tracks. I stopped and turned towards the sound that was coming towards the steps in front of the school. "Are you okay?" I asked the girl crying. When she looked up at me it was Hyori with mascara running down her face. 

 

 

-Hyori-

I was surprised and embarrassed to see Minsook standing in front of me. "Yeah-yeah I'm fine." I wiped my face while he sat down next to me. "Why are you not in your room?" I coldly asked him and he turned my face and wiped it more. "Do try to be mean to me now because it won't work. Why are you crying?" Seeing this carrying side from him, it made me weaker and I couldn't hold back any of my tears. I felt him hold me in his chest and she my hair. I never had someone do this for me so it made it more special. "If you don't want to tell me it's okay, but if you ever need someone to talk to or yell at," he chuckled, "I'm always here."

 

-Bam Bam-

I went to go look for Minsook and from him...with Hyori. I felt so angry seeing him hold her in his arms and he know I have feelings for her. I clinched my fist and found the strength in me to walk back to my room and not go over there and kill him.

 

 

-Hyori-

"Come on. I'll walk you back to your building." He stood up and grabbed my hand. His was soft and warm, very different from other guys hands that were so rough. "Minsook?" He looked at me. "Why are you so nice to me?" "Because, I don't know. Am I not supposed to?" He smiled at me and laughed and that made me feel all warm inside.

 

-Misook-

"Thank you Minsook." "Your welcome." I dropped her off in front of her building and when she went inside I ran all the way to my room.  All the lights were off when I walked in the room, it was kinda creepy. I one of the lights and saw Bam Bam sitting up in his bed looking straight at me. "Oh hell no." Before I could walk out of the room he call me. "Minsook. Come here." "O-okay." 

 

 

-Author-

Misook closed the door and cautiously walked towards Bam Bam as he gave her a death stare. "Where were you?" "I was walking home." "You didn't stop on the way?" "N-no why?" "Because," he stood up and looked dead in her eyes, "I saw you with Hyori, hugging her, when you know I LIKE HER!!!" "HEY I didn't know. You said you didn't like her." "I said no but I meant yes." "What ing sense does that make?" She rolled her eyes and walked away from him but she stayed right behind her. "Minsook, do you like her?" "No." "Don't lie to me." "I SAID NO!!" "Then why were you hugging her." "Because she was crying and I'm a nice person." Bam Bam stopped and looked down. "She was crying?" Misook nodded and throw her bag on her bed. "Minsook. I'm sorry, but I really like her." "You know I could probably help you." "REALLY?" "Yeah, she lets me talk to her so I'll help you. I'll be like your wing man or something." "Minsook, your my dude. Thanks."