Chapter 15

Wing Man

-Misook-

 

"Oh god," I ran into the house and slammed the door, "Oh god. Why don't they listen? I said no that means no." When they throw me in the pool my chest wrap began to unravel, when I got in the house you could see my books because it slid down my body. "I need to fix this." 

 

-Author-

 

Jb's mom heard the door slam and walked towards the room. She slowly opened the door and was shocked to see Misook wrapping her chest together. She stood there shirtless and her face went pale. "I KNEW IT!!" Misook slammed the door and looked at her. "Please don't be so loud." "But I knew it." She clapped her hands together and Misook put her shirt on. "Please don't tell anyone." "Oh I won't." She looked at her surprised. "Why?" "I don't know. I feel like your doing this for something, so why would I stop you?" "You don't know how cool you are." "I'm pretty cool huh?"

 

-Author-

 

The boys walked into the house to find Misook speaking to JB's mother and father as they made dinner in the kitchen. "Hey dad," Jb called out and every one else welcomed him. "You guys go get cleaned up for dinner. You too Minsook." "Yes ma'am." She pinched his cheek and they all walked to their rooms. "Minsook your getting really close to his mom." "Really? She's really nice." "Yeah she really is." 

 

-Bam Bam-

 

After we ate all the guys say out side around the fire pit and just talked, it was starting to get really late. "Hey guys let's play a game." Jackson said with a evil look on his face. "Let's play truth, dare, or kiss." "Why would you want to play that?" Yugeom questioned him. "Because it will be fun." He ran in the house and back with small piece of paper in his hat and a empty bottle. "We'll spend the bottle and who ever it lands on had to pick and if it's kiss you have to kiss the person from before. I'll spin." Jackson did and it landed on Mark. Mark gulped and picked a dare. "I dare you to give a to Jr for a minute." That minute was the longest and most embarrassing moment in Mark and Jr's life's. The others watched with wide eyes, some laughing, some watching in disgust.

 

 

-Author-

 

Every turn got weirder than ever. Misook watched and thought to herself, 'Boys are sooooooooo nasty.' JB span the bottle and it landed on her. "Minsook. Pick one." She reached in the hat and got truth. "No one has gotten kiss yet." Jackson said kinda sad about that fact. "Minsook, are you a ?" She looked at him shocked. "Ugh....." "Are you?" "Yeah..." "Really?" "Yeah, what's wrong with that?" "Nothing...it's just shocking. Have you ever kissed a girl?" "No." "A  boy?" "No." "Awwww," Youngjae hugged her, "so innocent." "Whatever," she rolled her eyes and spin the bottle which landed on Bam Bam. "Here," she held the hat for him and stared at the paper." "What is it?" "K-kiss..." both Bam Bam and Misook turned pale  while the others cheered. "You two have to kiss." Jackson had a creepy smile in his face. "Do we really have to?" Bam Bam asked and they all nodded. "Its has to be for 10 seconds." Mark added.  

 

-Bam Bam-

 

I looked Minsook and he looked at me with a nervous expression. "At least he looks like a girl." "Yugeom your not helping at all." "Just get it over with." "I hate you all." I turned to Minsook and he did the same, it's just 10 seconds, how bad could that be? "Just pretend that your holding your breath." He nodded and I slowly leaned in. He closed his eyes in fear and I did too. With our lips touched I could hear the guys yelling and freaking out. "10, 9, 8..." they began to count down. Minsook has really soft lips, not what I expected. And he smelled pretty good also. Wait.....let's pretend like I never said that. "3, 2, 1!!" He pulled away fast and wiped his lips before standing up. "You guys are so weird. I'm going to bed before you have me doing something else I will regret." 

 

 

 

 

Almost a hour later the rest of us decided to go to sleep as well. "Good night guys." I waved to them before going in my room. Minsook was already passed out in the bed we had to share. When I finished getting ready for bed I looked down at his peaceful face. He really did look like a girl, a pretty one. He smiled in his sleep that made me smile too. I brushed his hair behind his ear after bending down to get on his level. "Minsook, you are really pretty. I know you probably hate to here that but it true." My eyes scanned his face and looked at his pink lips. I couldn't help myself as I lend forward until we were only centimeters apart. "Bam Bam..."