Chapter 17

Wing Man

-Author-

 

School started again today and Bam Bam had been acting weird towards Misook. He refused to believe he had any feelings for Misook because he believes that she's a boy. And on the other hand Misook tried her hardest to stay away from Hyori. This was hard because they all had they all had first period together. When Misook walked into class Bam Bam tried not to look at her but Hyori was both nervous and happy to see her. "Good morning." Hyori softly said to her. "Good morning Hyori. Do you think I can talk to you for a second in the hall way?" "Y-yeah." 

 

 

-Bam Bam-

 

I couldn't help myself but to watch as Minsook and Hyori walked out of the class. I actually miss being with him but now it just feels weird. 

 

 

-Misook-

 

"What?" Hyori looked up at me depressed. "I'm sorry Hyori but I don't like you the way you like me. Your an amazing girl but Bam Bam likes you first and I wouldn't be a true friend if I did this to him and I know he can treat you better then I can, any day." She wiped her cheek and looked up at me. "Really?" "Yeah really. You should give him a chance. Why don't you two go on a date?" "I don't know." "Trust me. I'm only half the man he is. You'll really like him." "I guess, nothing can go wrong." "See. That's the Hyori I know." 

 

 

 

-Bam Bam-

 

"Hey Bam Bam wait." I turned around to see Hyori walking towards me with a small smile. "Hyori?" "How are you?" She's talking to me, this is actually surprising. "I-im good." "That's good to hear. I was thinking do you maybe want to go out on a date this weekend." "Me? Y-yeah I would like that," I could tell my smile was huge, "Why do you ask all of a sudden?" "Minsook told me that you liked me and told me a lot of good things." "He...did." "Yeah. He's a good friend." "Yeah. He really is."

 

 

-Misook-

 

"Hello?" I said as I walked towards my dorm as Minsook called. "What are you doing this weekend?" "Nothing. Why?" "I need you to meet someone for me." I stopped walking and gave him a look that I knew he couldn't see over the phone but I did it anyway. "What?" "Remember how I said I was going to debut? Well they want to meet my family and I told them my parents couldn't come but I have you and they want to meet you." "Do I really?" "No...but I don't want to be alone." "Your pitiful." "And you love me." I hung up on him and continued to walk to the dorm. When I got there Bam Bam wasn't there which is kinda good. I hate the way he has been acting and the bad thing is, I can't find out why he's like that. 

 

When I pulled my phone back out I saw that Minsook had left me over 50 messages so I called him back. "WHAT. DO. YOU. WANT!!" "I want you to be my loving cousin and dress up like a girl and meet these people. It will only be like two hours then I'll take you out and get you whatever you want. So...PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!" I removed the phone from my ear because he was so loud, it hurt. "Fine just stop yelling." "Thank you." The things I do for this kid, he's going to be the death of me. I jumped when Bam Bam walked in the front door. "I'll talk to you later bye." I told Minsook be for I hung up and avoided eye contact with Bam Bam.

 

 

-Bam Bam-

 

"Umm Minsook can I talk to you?" "Yeah. What's up." I think this is the first time I've actually talked directly towards him in a while. "So I have a date with Hyori this weekend." "That's good to hear." "I wanted to thank you," he finally looked at me, "she told me you talked to her. I'm sorry I've been a jerk kinda." "You don't say." He laughed and walked up to me. "Just tell me how it goes alright." 

 

 

-Misook-

 

I pat Bam Bam's shoulder, I'm glad he's talking to me again. "Good luck." I walked towards the door but turned around when he called me. He walked towards me and pulled me into his chest. He hugged me tightly, I was unable to move my arms because of his hold on me. "Umm Bam Bam? Are you alright?" He let me go and nodded. "Yeah I'm fine. Thank you Minsook. You're a good friend."