Chapter 19

Wing Man

-Hyori-

 

"I had fun today." "I'm glad to hear that Hyori." We walked back to my building and stopped in front. We stood there awkwardly, I didn't know what to say. "Thanks again." "Do you think we can go out again?" I sighed heavily and looked around. Bam Bam is really a nice guy but I don't have any feelings towards, especially the way I feel for Minsook. "I can't lie to you any more Bam Bam. I like Minsook, I only went out with you because he told me you liked me first. I thought I would get over him but I can't. I'm sorry." He looked down for a second then opened his mouth to say something but closed it quickly. "Bam Bam?" "Hyori, I can't lie either. I know this is going to sound weird but I think I....I like....Minsook..." I looked at him wide eyed at what he just said, "Minsook's sister." Oh god, I got scared for a second, I thought he meant to say he liked Minsook too. "Oh." That was the only thing I could say. "Well. I'll see you around Hyori." 

 

-Bam Bam-

 

I don't know if I should be mad or sad or happy or even confused. I mean Hyori likes Minsook, I like him too but not like that...I think, but I like his sister, I mean she looks like him but cuter and she's a girl. I thought about this all the way to the dorm, it's starting to really bother me. When I walked in the room, Minsook was sitting on his bed focusing on his homework with his headphones in, I didn't want to bother him. He stuck his tongue out a little as he concentrated, why is he so adorable?  

 

-Misook-

 

Why is math so hard? I grunted out loud because this problem was so damn hard. Taking my headphones off I heard laughing, I looked down the see Bam Bam laughing at me. "Are you okay?" "No I'm not okay, my homework is hard." "Do you need help?" "Yes." With a smile he walked up the steps and sat beside me. "Here." He took the paper from my hand. "Give me your pencil." "How'd your date go?" I asked as I handed him the pencil. "Ummm, it could have gone better." "Why?" "She likes someone else." "Oh...I'm sorry to hear that." "Don't be sorry, I didn't like her that much in the first place." What? I did all this work for him to just say he doesn't like her. I slapped his arm hard and he held it and looked at me weird. "What was that for?" "Do you know how hard I worked," I hit him again, "for you to tell me you don't like her," I did it again, "you tried to kill me when you thought I liked her and now you don't like her?" I repeatedly hit him. "Minsook st-stop. That hurts." "I don't care." I got a couple more hits before he pinned me down on the bed with my arms above my head. He hovered over me and looked deeply into my eyes, I could feel my heart about to jump out of my chest. "I-im sorry." He climbed off of me and stood up from the bed. "You s-should get some rest now. Ugh...Goodnight." He ran down the steps and turned all the lights off. 

 

 

-Bam Bam-

 

I can't believe how fast my heart is beating, it might pop out of my chest. The room was silent so I think Minsook is asleep so I pull out my phone and go on Google. 'How do you know if you like someone for boys' I clicked on the first thing that popped up. "How to tell if you like someone test." I read the title in my head. "1. What do you think about the most when your away from it?" Minsook and food. "2. When your around the person you like, do you..." Try to act normal, and fail at it. "3. At night before you go to sleep, what do you think about?" ...kissing Minsook... "4. You see this person with a girl/guy you know and they hug, or do something unusual and..." Get really upset and give him the silent treatment.  "5. You tell a friend that you like that person, and soon everybody knows, what do you do?" What would I do? Probably just try to ignore all the rumors, hopefully there no rumors. "6. You like your guy because..." I have no idea. "7. Where would your first date be?" I-i don't know, probably a movie or something. "8. is he a good kisser?" Why is this so embarrassing....yes. "9. best type of kissing?" I don't know, I'm just a kid, I don't know what's the best type of kiss, are you kidding me?... Passionate. I finally finished the test and sent my results in. "Results: you like a person, a lot." So that's it...I like Minsook. I like my roommate...I'm gay... wait let me not say that. I'm not gay I'm just gay for Minsook, I mean look at him he looks like a girl...but still he's a boy. I can't sleep now because that's going to bother me. Me, Kunpimook Bhuwakul, like Minsook...