Chapter 2

Wing Man

-Misook-

My heart raced as I walked closer to the man at the front gate. "Name?" "Umm k-kim Minsook." He looked at his clip board and let me pass. He let me pas...I swear I never saw those words. I made it in. I deserve a award. I walked around the deserted campus, it was so beautiful, just like I imagined. Even though I came her as a boy and as Minsook, I feel so lucky to be here. I smiled to myself and walked around, taking in the sight. "Hey!" I stopped in my tracks when I heard a female voice shouting from behind me.  I tuned around when I heard the sound of heels coming closer towards me. "What are you doing out of class?" She looked down at my luggage. "New huh?" "Y-yeah." "Let me see your folder." With out question I handed it to her. "Kim Minsook. You're dorm is located on the far left side of the campus. Your room is on the seventh floor," she handed me back the folder, "your uniform should be in your room. If you need anything else come and see me. I'm one of the counselor of the school, Ms. Choi." "Thank you never much." "Welcome to the school." I bowed to her and when I looked up she had my face in her hands with her face close to mine. "What do you use on your face? Your face is very clear and really soft, like a girl." Crap, crap, crap. "Umm I have a sister and she uses her face creams on me. Haha." I nervously laughed. She let go of my face and motioned me to leave. "Go get settled in." 

 

"Oh my Big Bang look at this place." This room looked just like that one I'm ' To The Beautiful You' it's awesome. "I set my luggage at next to the door and walked towards the bottom bed. "Is this one taken?" It looked like it was never touched, do I even have a roommate? I opened on of the dressers next to the bed and saw clothes inside. I walked to the top bed and saw those ones empty, so I guess I got the top. "Before I unpack I really need to fix this wrap. It's killing me." I walked into the bathroom and there was a rack with uniforms on it with Minsook's nametag attached to one of the jackets. "Even the uniforms a amazing. I need to remember to that Minsook when I see him again." I laughed and then pulled the wig off. "Gosh this is so sweaty. Gross."

 

-BamBam-

"I'm so tired." I yawned and stretched my arms as we all waited at the elevator. "Bam I think I left my sweater in your room." Youngjae put his hand on my shoulder. "I think I saw it on my way out today. Come and get it." "Let all go to baby Bam Bam's room." Jackson hugged me from behind as we got in the elevator. "Why do you like coming to my room?" "Because you don't have a roommate and your room is cool." Mark answered and they rest nodded. "Whatever, come in," I opened the door and heard a voice coming from the bathroom, "what the." "Some broke into your room." Jb joked. "Hey!"

 

-Misook-

"Hey!" I jumped when I heard a male voice followed by others. "My wig." I grabbed it off the counter. I hurried up and put it on before pecking out of the room. "H-hello." "Hello." The boy with brackish brown hair said with six other boys behind him. "I-im Miso, I mean Minsook. I'm new here." "Oh look Bam Bam 's got a roommate finally." One of them said before getting smacked in the back of the head. "Hi Minsook, I'm Bambam, I'm your roommate." I looked at him and then the people behind him, "Oh these are my friends; Jackson, Mark, Youngjae, Yugeom, Jr and JB." They all introduced them self and my face began to heat up. Your would to if you were in a room with seven hot guys, I think it was harder because I'm supposed to be a boy. "So Minsook what are you hear for?" "What?" Mark put his arm over my shoulders, pulling me in closer to him. "Why did you come to this school? Singing, dancing, art?" I came to this school to help out my idiot cousin and pretend to be a boy. "Singing." "Aww sing something for us." "No thank you." "You shy?" He was about to touch my hair but I moved away from him. "Ye-yeah, I'm really shy." I turned around and walking to Jackson. "Minsook you know you kinda look like a girl, no offense." "Offense taken." JB walked up towards me and grabbed my face. "Jackson's right." 

 

-Bam Bam-

He pushed Jb's hand away and walked pass all of us, towards the door. "I am a boy, 100% boy. I got all the boy parts and and and have boy thoughts. I-im just gonna....look around the school. B-bye." "We can show you." Jr shouted out. "No no I got it." He awkwardly smiled before slamming the door. "Thanks guys for messing with my roommate. It's his first day." I gave them a stink eye before sitting down on my bed. "We we just playing with him, but he did kinda look like a girl." "I'm not going to lie, he does."