Chapter 26

Wing Man

-Hyori-

 

"I have fun tonight." "I'm glad, I would have to keep you out longer if you didn't." We walked towards the girls building. I looked up at him and he just walked and smiled, then pecked down at me. "Take a picture. It'll last longer." "Oh sorry." I quickly looked away. "I think you look so cute when you blush. Well here's our stop," He stood in front of me, "I had a good time. Maybe we can do this again." "I would like that." "Good night Hyori. I'll see you tomorrow." I watched him walk a few steps away before I yelled his name. He turned around confused. "Is something wrong?" "I...I have something I need to say." "Alright." He stood in front of me and I could feel my heart betting 1000 times faster, any faster and it would jump out of my chest. 

 

 

-Minsook-

"Hyor-" "Can you just come out and say it." She just yelled out with her head down, I have a feeling Misook has something to do with this. "What?" "This," she motioned to both of us, "me and you. First you say that you don't want to be with me and now...I don't know what to think." When she finally looked up at me, her eyes were a little teary. "I was confused before but now," I grabbed her cheek, rubbing my thumb under her eye, "I think I know what I want." I gently placed my lips on hers but deepened the kiss when she wrapped her arms around my neck. "YAY!!" We both stop to see Misook when her arms crossed. "What are you doing?" "What does it look like?" "Haha smart . Go back to you're dorm." She punched me in the shoulder. "Fine. But no kiss good night?" "You already got one. Now go home." 

 

-Author-

 

"What's with the big smile?" He asked Minsook when he  finally walked into the room. "I'm not one to brag but," he turned in a circle, "yo boy got himself a girlfriend." "Really? Who?" He walked up to his bunk and looked over the edge. "Hyori." "Hyori...but Minsook," Bam Bam looked up at him, "I thought you weren't going date her." "Why would I do that?" Minsook had his back towards Bam so he couldn't see the confused look on my face his face. "Never mind." "Alright. I'm going to get in the shower." "Okay." Bam Bam looked at Minsook as he walked into the bathroom. This wasn't the Minsook he knew. Minsook promised him that he would date Hyori because he had a crush on her, he said he would never break that promise. He sat there and thought until he came up with a idea. 

 

-Minsook-

 

I walked out of the bathroom, dyeing my hair, and saw Bam Bam in the same spot when I left. "Hey Minsook, can you come here for a second?" "Yeah sure." I walked over to him to sit on the edge of the bed. "I'm just going to ask you a few questions." "Alright." "Do you remember the color of the dress we picked out for Misook?" "Umm it was...it was white." He didn't look up at me and continued. "What did I say about your chest?" "My chest? I don't know....it's nice..." These are weird questions. "What did you say to me when you left me and Hyori alone when you went to the bathroom?" "What's with all the questions?" "Don't worry about it and just answer." "Well I don't know." I tried to stand up but he pushed me back down when his foot. "I'm not done. Where did we go for break?" "To...to a friend's house." He finally looked up at me. "Which friend?" "My favorite friend." "What did JB's mom call you?" "Handsome." "Okay. Last question. What game did we play and what happened?" "We played football and I kicked you in the nuts, now I'm done with you I'm going to sleep." "NO!!"  It all happened so quickly, he yelled and now I'm laying on the floor with him on top of me. "WHAT THE HELL?!?" He pinned my wrist down on the floor and looked into my eyes, what's wrong with him, is it too late to get s new roommate? He got closer so I turned my head to the side. "Can I have Misook's number?" "What?" "Her number,can I have it?" "Yes just get off me."