_18

I Love Him


 Seohyun form a frown as she look at the house and her grasp on the luggage tighten.She wished that her mother-in-law isn't inside - she can't still take to see her.Honestly,Seohyun still can't understand her - of what's her all plan.But Seohyun do hope that Mrs.Xi can snap out of it so she can only deal with Luhan.

 As her eyes landed at the woman walking while dragging her luggage,Soojin ran to her and jump for a hug.She missed her mother,she was the only parent she has for the past years and now she was happy that she'll have a father.A father that she wished for years,a father she want to love and a father that she thought that isn't her real father.She will have a complete family now.Her dream for a very long time.

 "Umma,where were you?"She asked and hugged her mother tighter.

 As for the man behind them who can't help but to sigh.He was scared if the kid will choose her mother over him.He want to be with his daughter too,for the long time he forgot about his family.But seeing the two hug each other,he knew that he got a little chance.

 'This will be hard.'He thought and gripped the bag tightly.

 The house was so quiet.It so peaceful but his mind isn't.He can't stop thinking about the smiles of the two.Sure,he want to complete his family but first,he have to say to the little girl that he's her real father and now he doesn't know how.Addition to that,Seohyun won't cooperate with him.

 A knock made him back to his senses.Turning his head,Luhan's face harden as he saw her closing the door before crossing her arms.He can't tell if she's annoyed or it's just her hating him.

 "I'd been calling you for many times.Are you really that bothered having me live here,together with you?"Luhan's eyes moved as well as she walked inside his room.Walking to him like she has something in mind.

 "What do you really want?"

 "I'll tell her.I'll tell her that you're his real father.I know you're still angry at me,but I can't bear to keep this anymore."She softly said and kneeled before him.Seohyun held his hands and she can't take a look directly on his eyes making her look down.

 "I'm really sorry.I'm really sorry that I kept it from you and Soojin.It's just that I'm scared.Scared that you'll reject us again.I'm really sorry,Luhan."Her cries made Luhan froze in his spot.There's a lot of things he wanted to say and ask,but something was blocking him.

 "Did you really loved me?"His question caught her off guard.Did she?Of course,she did.

 "I loved you,Luhan.You know that."She whispered an the tears still flowing down.She waited for him to say something but the silence remains.She slowly raised her head and widen her eyes as he hold the sides of her face with his hands.They are warm,and she needed it.She wanted to hug him and tell him what did block her from telling him before - but she know she can't.

 The two stared at each other's eyes and they can see how they missed each other.Luhan took the first step when he kissed her hardly like he really wanted her and want to forgive her.He could feel her whimper when he did the kiss.He still seal his lips to her and waited for her to reply.A small smirk formed on his lips when she started replying his kisses.Her hands reached for his nape and pull him closer to her.

 It didn't take a minute for them to part.They panted together and the redness on her face gave Luhan a little hope that she still love him.But he was still hesitating.Can he really trust her now?He don't know.He watched her stood up and slowly turning her back to walk to the door.Luhan still could feel the kiss they shared for the very long time.He stood up and trapped her wrist in his grasp before she could open the door.

 Seohyun blinked her eyes when the man made her face him.Her heart was beating just like before.Her red cheeks redden again as she feel the closeness they shared.She waited for his next move but the man just let their body crash to each other and nothing is next.She can't deny that she actually liked their kiss just then.Little she know,she wanted more from him.

 "Let's go.Soojin might be waiting."Blinking,Seohyun realized that he just left her hanging and reddening while replaying the scene.She just made herself fool,she thought and followed him suit.Because of her thinking of her thoughts,Seohyun didn't realized the smile on his face.


A/n
Seohan is getting better,right?Do you think this two would be back together??