12

I Love Him

 The two were covered with awkwardness.For Seohyun who had been looking away from his gaze,regreted that she just said yes.Hoping that she didn't agreed to him to walk her back to their daughter.With a deep inhale,she tried to broke the silence."Uhmm..Mr.Xi,I guess you can just stop me here.It's already too much if you went inside just to make my daughter happy."The words came out from her was so difficult to utter.Grasping the plastic bag tighter,Seohyun saw him smiled - his angelic smile."It's okay,Seohyun.I want to see Soojin too.I think I miss her."He chuckled that made Seohyun to smile,she was glad that she heard his laughter again.Without hesitation,she nodded and opened the door.

  "So..Soojin-ah,how's the ice cream?"He asked as the kid smiled widely and putted a thumb's up."It was good,App-I mean Mr.Xi."Seohyun watch them as they happily talked with each other.She missed it,she want to feel the true happiness of a family - even just in her dream.But she have to sacrifice that happiness - just for him and for her young daughter.Blankly staring at a space,she didn't even noticed the loving gaze of him.He looked at her when Soojin's sharing her story as well as her mother's.'She doesn't have a father?'He thought so well,that made him not focused on the talking kid.He was curios about her father,that made Seohyun pregnant,that made her raised the kid alone,and made her hurt inside.He was so curious,so eager,who was the father.But he didn't know that he was just searching for himself.

 

 

a/n

I know it's short.. Sorry,but atleast I updated..*Sigh*School works,That's my reason for not updating for those days that I passed..Bye now guys!!I hope you liked it..