Broken

I Love Him

A/N

This is not the first yet,it's like a prologue - I guess. 

Hope you'll enjoy!!

 

 

      The sun had shone brightly at the couple.Feeling the warmness of the sun,her eyes flush opened.Arms were circled around her waist.Staring at the sight of him,makes her complete.While staring,she didn't know that it was already time to be wake.The clocks ticked and ringed - making the two wake.

     "Morning,Hon."His sweet voice ringed to her ears.As the beauty of the sun,she smiles."Morning too,Honey."The two were completely drown with their love.Until a small figure climbed to their bed - half asleep.

       "Omma,I'm hungry."It talked but her words were not that clear."Okay,baby.Omma will be downstairs.But omma had to wash up first okay?"The small child nodded her head,and rubbed her eyes.It made the couple smiled at her.

      After washing up,the couple went downstairs as well as the sleepy child in his arms."I think she's still sleep."The man spoke softly.They went to the kitchen,ready to make breakfast."Hon,what you want?Coffee or juice?"The woman said as she tied her hair up,gazing to the ingredients infront."Uhm.I think,i'll go with coffee."She nodded as the young girl wake from her dream."You're awake now,Do you want daddy to dress you?"The young girl nodded cutely."Hon,We'll be upstairs."

      The small family ate their breakfast with full of love and happiness.They were happy,so happy."Hon,I'll be going now."The man spoke and hugged her waist.Turning her back,she smiled at her husband."Okay.Take care.And please be early home."She peck at his lips and do his tie."Bye now."They waved goodbyes and after that - they did their own works.

      For her,she works on a flower shop.It made her happy,the flowers were pretty.Opening the door,a young beautiful woman greet her with a smile."Morning Seohyun."She greeted."Morning too Yura-shii."Seohyun greeted back,only replied with a pout."Yah!Didn't I told you not to be formal.Aish,we've been friends for a year."Seohyun chuckled at the childish friend of hers.She was just teasing her."Oh,You brought Soojin too?...Annyeong Soojin-ah."The younger girl smiled at the pretty woman whos pinching her cheeks."Aigoo,So cute."They chuckled together as they talk.Seohyun was not regretting to be working in just a flower shop,she loved it though.

     Evening had come,but she still haven't saw a glimpse of him.Walking to a big family picture,she smiled and touched it with her soft fingers."It's been two years,since we got you.Our princess.We promise not to make you any danger.Omma and Appa love you."She sighed at the clock,he was late again,she thought.Minutes had come and he was still not home.Scared,Seohyun dialed his phone number and her trembling hands raised the phone to her ear.Ringing,it was just ringing until he finally picked it."Hello?"Her voice was shaking,scared."Seohyun?Why your voice is shaking?what's wrong?"With a sigh of relief,Seohyun smiled."No,Its okay.I was just scared when I thought something happened to you."He chuckled and it was obvious that he was driving."Hon,You can hung up now.You're driving,it's not safe."She spoke softly,waiting for the call to end."Hon,I think I can't be home early tonight.Sorry.I had a lot of works,and I still got a lot."He sighed."It's okay.Just becareful when you're driving okay."She was about to end the call,but he stopped her."Hon.Promise me we'll be together forever okay."Her eyebrows frowned but she just let a chuckled."Ofcourse.I promise you.Promise me too,that we'll be happy forever.Complete and safe.And you'll just love me.Okay,promise?"Its his turn to chuckled,"Ofcourse.I promise.Bye now,I love you."."I love you too,becareful."They end the call together,with a small smile.Seohyun caress the wallpaper of hers,her dream family.She promised herself to keep it safe and sound,complete and happy,and full of love.

      11:40,it was the time.Fear grows to her,she was waiting for him.It's not that she didn't trust her husband,she was just not used for him being late.With her sweaty palms she called him again.Still waiting,Seohyun gave up.He was not answering her.She hated it,she hate the feeling of fear.To make her fear go,Seohyun went downstairs and decided to watch movies.While picking channels,her phone dropped that made her stopped from clicking the buttons.Checking her phone,Seohyun halted and dropped it again.Tears was ready to pour,she can't believe what she saw."No...Luhan."She quickly grabbed her phone and her car keys.Running outside their house,she quickly made her self inside the car.Driving to where she has to go.

      Running from everywhere,Seohyun stopped when she saw the emergency room.Panting hard,her hands trembled and covered .The doctor came out,"Doc,How's my husband?Is he alright?"She flooded questions to the doctor."Please be calm,Mrs.Xi.He's okay for now.But he's in coma and we still have to make tests.Please excuse me."The doctor left her,crying.She was crying,her hair was already messed up.Dialing a number,her trembling legs.She can't hold it anymore.She sat on the floor,still waiting."Y-Yura-ah,I don't know who to call.Please...Be here quickly.I need you."Her voice was shaking and it was almost a whispered."Seohyun-ah.Are you okay?"Please,be here."Seohyun whispered and sobbed even more"..Okay,I'll be there,wait for me."She end the call and cried.She can't believe it's happening.She was too weak to stand up,with her trembling body.After of minutes,a pair of arms hugged her."Seohyun.Oh God,What happened to him?"She cried even more,hugging the body back."Yura...I can't lose him,he's my life..Yura...I need him."The woman patted her back."Hush.He'll be okay...he'll be okay."

      Days had passed and his eyes was still closed.Seohyun grabbed his hand and kissed it,"Please wake up.We need you."She whispered.The door opened,revealing an old couple."Seohyun..Ohh,darling.Come here."The old woman hugged her,as the old man stared at his lying son."Omma.I'm sorry."Shooking her head,the old woman sat at the sofa together with her."No.Seohyun,it's not your fault.Please be strong,he'll wake soon."With a nod,Seohyun hugged the old woman and prayed for him to wake.

      Weeks had passed,and she was not okay with it."Luhan,Please wake up now.I-I can't do it by myself."Her eyes went blurry and she know that she's already crying.Slowly she closed her eyes,and sleep beside him.Hours passed and she was still beside him - sleeping and waiting.Feeling that a hand was touching her head,Seohyun quickly opened her eyes and found him wide awake.With joy,Seohyun called the nurse."Luhan..You're awake now."The nurses and doctor came.

      "How's my husband?"she quickly stood up.The doctor smiled at her,"He's completely awake now.But you still have to prevent him from stress.We got still some tests to make.We'll recommend you the medicine later."The doctor bowed to her and left her.With the news,Seohyun quickly went inside and found him gazing outside."Luhan."She called him softly,like a mother calling  her young child.The man turned his head,but he didn't smile.Seohyun went closer to him and hugged him,but he pushed her softly."Who are you?"Seohyun felt that a dagger was stabbing her heart.Weakly smiling,Seohyun pushed herself to speak,but she can't."Miss?Are you okay?You seem like you saw a ghost,you're pale."She can't take it anymore,she runned outside and cried.This was she's scared of,that he'll forget.Her heart was already broken to pieces,her tears can't stop from flowing.Seohyun shook her head hard and told herself that it's all a dream,but she know that it wasn't.

       No matter how hard she closed her eyes,it was still the reality.And it will not change,like it used to be.Slowly,she saw her surroundings turned black.

 

 

A/N

Huhuhu..How cruel I am?But I can't change it...Sorry.Anyways,this is not yet the first chapter.I just wrote the cruel past....and hope you like it.Bye~~~See you next time...