02

I Love Him

 

   The sun was glaring on her eyes as she stirred in her position.Her petite body moved and she was awaken by her daughters embrace."Umma.Auntie told me that she'll fetch Soojin today."The woman caress her daughters hair and smiled in return."Okay sweety."She kissed her temple and they stayed in bed hugging each other until the door hissed open - revealing a young man wearing his blazer."Please wake now.I got school today."He walked out leaving the chuckling females.The two decided to wake and start their day.

   Seohyun stepped inside her office and found a mountain of files.She sighed.The tiring job of hers again.She grabbe dher phone and dialed to her secretary.

"Hello.Miss Ahn.Please be here,and bought some coffee with you."She end the call and stared at her wallpaper - her family.A smile crept her face.It was the same pocture she had few year ago,her daughter sitting on her lap while he was smiling and touch his hand that was placed on her left shoulder.It was a simple picture but it mean a lot to her.Locking her phone as the door creep open.

   Her head hitted the wooden table as she closed her eyes.It was already 11:00 and she was still inside her office.Wearing the work clothes,with her tired body - she tried to do all the work but she was really tired.Yoora had helped her,but they still haven't finished all.With her concern to the girl,she told her to go home already since she had to ride the bus.Seohyun already called home that she'll be late.Shooking her body,she tried to finish it all.

 

   While on the other part of the world,a man smiled to himself as he felt the fabric of his sleeves.With a last look,he left the room and went downstairs."Umma.Let's go."The man placed the shades to cover his eyes.The older woman smiled outside their big house."I'm going to miss this."She went inside the car and sighed - remembering all the things happened to them in their hometown.She was scared and happy in the same time.

      Noticing his mother's worried face,the man turned to her."Umma.What's wrong?"He asked."Nothing."She assured and faked a smile.

   The van halted infront of the big airport."Atlast,we're going home now.Wonder if I got a lot of friends there."He uttered and went inside the big airport with smiling face.

 

 

A/n

Hey!hey!New update.Do

you know who is the

man?:)