14

I Love Him

 Seohyun stopped herself as she bit her lower lip.She was hesitating,whether to tell him the truth or obey the witch mother-in-law of hers.Mrs.Xi had given her another threat,and it was not simple.The old lady was saying to not just hurt her daughter but to hurt everyone she knows.Seohyun heave a sigh as she slump herself on the chair. 

  The room was full of the kid's chuckling voice.Luhan smiled at how Soojin laugh with him but he was worried at the silent lady near the window.She was completely ignoring the happy place.Luhan could only gaze at her worriedly.'What's bothering her?I hope I can help her.',he thought before gazing back to the smiling kid.

  "Umma,Can I go with Appa to the ice cream store when i'm out from here?"Seohyun nodded at the child,not even noticing her calling him Appa.For Luhan who was watching them sigh,he was happy since she let Soojin to call him Appa but he know that she was not in her real world.Standing up,he went to them."Soojin-ah.Can I talk to your Umma alone?"The kid nodded and let them be.

 The atmosphere that they shared was quiet and awkward.Thinking that he is the man,he spoke first."Seohyun?Is there something that's bothering you?"He asked but the lay didn't even reply and gaze to him."Seohyun.If you'll give me a cold treatment.Atleast say what's the reason."Luhan spoke again but this time it was more calm.He was afraid if she'll not talk to him if he'll let anger took him."You really want to know?"

 In a minute,Seohyun stood from her place and gestured him to talk outside leaving the kid alone - afraid that something bad might be heard.Well,he obeyed though - since he was eager.They went outside the hospital not just the room."So..?"He tried to get awkwardness away."Mr.Xi.I know you grew some affection for my daughter lately this days..But."She paused,afraid that her words would hurt him."I think you should distance away from us.It's for our own good,Mr.Xi.Please."Luhan doesn't know why but he felt like he wanted to yell at her.Clearing his throat as well as his anger,he nod his head - unable to reply by words.Slowly,he went out of the place with a heavy heart but he doesn't know that she was more hurt than him.

  Mrs.Xi smiled in triumph as she witnessed the two parted.She signaled the diver to went away so she can celebrate her happiness.Having a big smile was not really common to see on her face,and it made the servants shivered.It was way scary than they thought.

  Luhan parked his car carefully.Doesn't want to come in."Luhan.My dear.Come,let's eat dinner."His mother hugged him.With a faked smile,Luhan gently shook his head."I'm still full Umma.Maybe later,you should go eat first."He went weakly upstairs leaving Mrs.Xi sigh."I'm sorry my son.",she muttered.Little did she know,a servant was watching them every since from the very start,even when he was not yet born - and she knows everything..everything..

 

A/n

Sorry for the long wait..Yay!!The summer break is coming..