Chapter 21

I Love Him

 


 Seohyun smiled widely as she watch her husband and Soojin while they're happily watching television.She never thought that she could still experience to see a moment like this.Her heart warms as her eyes got teary.Sobbing quietly,Seohyun cursed at herself for being so weak and a crybaby.She hates crying.

 "Oh!Soehyun-ah."She didn't get to realize that Luhan and Soojin are staring at her with wide eyes.They just seemed to hear some sobs and lowed the volume,only saw her crying.Soojin pout her lips and hugged her mother's leg before burying her face on her long skirt.She's not use in seeing her mother cry.

 "Umma,why are you crying?..Did someone hurt you?"She asked innocently but Seohyun could only chuckle at her daughter's concerned face.She squatted down and patted her head before shaking her head."No,Soojin-ah.Umma's just happy..That's right..You should clean up now,you promised halmoni to visit her,right?.."

 Without a word,Soojin nod her head and went upstairs but she knew that her mother's keeping a secret.She didn't like the idea of having her Appa's mother visit them.She could see that that old woman doesn't like her Umma but she can't say bad words to her.Her umma will be sad if she'll say bad words to her Appa's mother.

 Luhan stand closer to Seohyun who's now wiping her tears.She didn't like the drama she made and embarrass to face him.She looked down but his hand touched her chin before lifting her head up.He smiled softly and kissed her forehead.

 "You should not let Soojin see you being a crybaby."He teased.Seohyun punched his chest lightly before pouting.As Luhan smiled widely at her,he pinch her nose before her and pat her back lightly."..Do you want to go out?"

 "Hmm?.."She hugged him closer and she could smell his manly cologne.Did he changes his cologne?

 "Let's go out..This lunch..Maybe in a small restaurant..Or somewhere.."Seohyun didn't even think twice and nod her head.She want to feel being love by him,again.How he smile as his eyes twinkle,his sweet words,his warm hugs—all that she missed for years.


 "Okay!"Seohyun frowned as she saw her reflection.The shiny thin necklace,the small diamond earrings,the thin silver bracelets,and a black dress.Seohyun never thought she could still be just before despite of her age now and having a daughter.And damn,she never thought she could feel nervous just for a lunch date.

 "U-unnie,do you think it's like you're overdoing it?..I mean it's just a lunch date,not a real date."

 Jihyo flickered her sister's forehead before rolling her eyes.She turned Seohyun to look at her reflection again and smiled widely."Just look at that..Seohyun..You have been hiding that beautiful young lady-"

 "I'm not beautiful and young..ahw."Seohyun hissed as her forehead was flickered again.

 "Don't cut me when I'm being nice..okay,back to the topic..Look at yourself..You're very beautiful and you look young as well..Luhan would probably drop his jaw just to even saw you for a second.."She turned her sister to face her and held her shoulders."You can do this Seohyun..Even though you never dated anyone since he left,you still can..Don't be nervous."

 "You make me nervous."Seohyun muttered as Jihyo straighten herself.She smiled back to Seohyun and grabbed her bag from the bed."We gotta go..Umma's making some rice cakes."

 "What?!..Can you give Soojin some before going back here so I can taste it again as well?..Please,unnie."

 "Hmm..Gotta think of it..good luck for your date."Jihyo winked at her before giving a smug smile and close the door."I said it's just a lunch date!!"Seohyun wanted to defend herself even more but she got no time for that and grabbed her bag and went out the room as well with her pink cheeks.

 
 Her eyes can't leave the floor as she waited for the elevator.Seohyun doesn't like the fact that she looks like she's really prepared for the lunch date,she wanted to let him think that she's not pressured.She bit her lower lip and luckily her sister didn't gave her the red lipstick.Her foot can't stop from tapping the floor as the elevator isn't coming down.With much frustration that mixed with nervousness,Seohyun push the down button.

 After waiting for a little minutes,Seohyun managed herself to get inside the elevator.There are no person inside and it made her glad.No one can look at her.Without noticing,Seohyun had arrive at the floor and she hated to feel more pressured.

 She walked slowly to his office while clutching her purse.Her hands are getting sweaty.She kept bitting her lower lip and seems like she made it look red.She just found herself knocking on the firmly closed door. 

 "Uhmm..May I know you,Miss?"A short lady got out of the door and instantly closed it.Seohyun couldn't help herself to frown but she can't be rude,right?"Uhmm..Is this Mr.Xi's office?"She asked politely.

 The lady crossed her arms and raise her eyebrow."And what do you want from Mr.Xi?"She replied arrogantly but Seohyun gave her a soft smile."Uhmm..Miss,I think you're answering me with a question..I just wanted to know if this is Mr.Xi's office.."

 "Who are you by the way?..You don't look like you're working here?..By any chance,are you his cousin?Friend?Or a partner in business?"

 "Uhm..N-no.."The lady scoffed and smirked.

 "Then you don't have a right to know if this is his office or not..You should go..Outsiders aren't allowed in this area."Seohyun calm herself and gave a sigh.She turned around and decided to just wait for him outside..The short lady looks like she owned him though but Seohyun know that Luhan's not like that.He may didn't said he love her again,but she know that Luhan wouldn't hit on two birds,right?

 Many minutes passed and his office's door opened which caught Seohyun's attention.She straightened herself and found the short lady came out behind him.The way she talks to him looks like she was flirting with him.Seohyun looked at Luhan who didn't even glance at the lady and it kinda made her happy.

 "Oh!Seohyun..You're here already?"He grabbed her hand and hugged the half of her body.He kissed her forehead and Soehyun felt embarrass as the short lady saw them."When did you come?"

 "Uhmm.."Seohyun looked at the short and found her glaring at her with confusion."Just a minute ago..I don't want to disturb you so..I didn't go in."

 "Well..You look beautiful today.."His hand caress her left arm before giving the file to the short lady who was taken back by his action."Miss Lee,take them back inside.Say that I postponed the meeting,I have some important matters to do...You can have lunch too."

 The two left the dumbfounded lady.She was angry and jealous at Seohyun but decided to not interfere in her boss's business.So without a choice,she brought the files back to his office and left to get some lunch.

 As for the two,all the eyes of the employees laid on them.Seohyun couldn't hide her nervousness but Luhan hugged her more and gave her a reassuring smile.He wanted them to know that he was hers so no one will flirt to him again and she was his so the guys wouldn't take a chance to know her.He may sound possessive but that's how he learned things.If you wanted to make them stay on your side,you have to make the world know so no one will take them away.

 The couple dropped in a fancy restaurant."So..You really made yourself look more presentable,huh?"Here he goes again,teasing her,she thought before glaring at the chuckling man.She sticked her tongue out and continue on cutting the stake."I didn't prepared okay..It's unnie's decision,she said that I have to wear this..Geez,if only she realize that this is just a lunch date."She said and muttered the last part.

 Luhan held her hard and made her stop eating."It's not just a lunch date..This is a date."Damn,he heard it,she thought and readied herself for his sweet words."..You look beautiful though..Even more beautiful."She didn't take the sweetness.His sweet words still affect her..Her heart beats faster than before as she daze.

 "If you're still acting like that,I think you would be dead if I bombed you a lot of sweet words."Seohyun rolled her eyes playfully and flickered his forehead.She really like getting back the old days..The days they would act like high-schoolers..The days they loved each other so much..

 She wished that nothing will come between them to mix to their problem of his mother.  


 While in the airport,a well-dressed lady smiled widely as she came out.She's ready..She's ready to get him..Her first love..


A/n
Dun..dun..dun..Another problem..Don't worry about the short lady who's rude to Seohyun because she won't affect the couple..But the new lady..Hmm..I don't know..Wait for my update:)..I luv ya all...Sorry for not updating..Bye.