Chapter 22

I Love Him

 


 The weather was just right to start the day.The kid in her cute dress smiled as her mother tied her hair in half with the ribbon that has been her fave.The long fingers of her mother traveled through the fabric of her sleeves.With a smile,Seohyun gave Soojin and peck on her forehead.

 "You're done..Now,Umma's got to go for a shower,just a quick one..."She said and left the kid.

 Soojin was waiting for her mother and father to comedown.She hummed her favorite rhyming song as her fingers twirl her soft curls.She was happy that this day is their free time.The two promised her that the'll visit the amusement park and she couldn't find herself more excited.

 Ding~Dong~

 The door bell ringed as Soojin stepped on the first step of stair.She pouted her lips cutely and went to get the door.She almost didn't reach the doorknob.

 "Hi.."The lady's face welcomed Soojin's curious one.She was pretty but she swear that her mother's prettier.The lady smile softly at her with curiosity in her eyes.She squatted down on her height.

 "Hi,little girl.."

 Since she looked nice,Soojin gave her a smile an the lady's face turned unreadable.Wait,she looked like Luhan,she thought but gave the kid a warm smile.

 "So..is this Luhan's house?"She asked nicely and hope that it is so she can ask many questions that are needed to be answer.

 "..Hmm.."The kid nod.

 A sigh of relief left .The two turned their head on the stairs as they heard footsteps.And there's held a man who she expect to see.She smiled and stood up.

 "Appa!"The kid run to his father and it made the lady drop her smile as she realized what she said.She frowned but remained her posture.

 "Luhan."She called and the man instantly raise his head.He squatted down and wrapped his arms around his daughter's body.He stood up while he carried the kid.

 "What's with the visit,Mie?"He asked but to the lady's disappointment,she never thought that he wasn't happy or even surprised by it.With much courage,she stepped inside and walked closer to the two who are seem engrossed with their moment.

 She could see the resemblance o their faces but she can't judge too quickly.She stood in front of her wit her warm smile and reached for the kid's face.She patted her head but Luhan seems to not like it.

 "So he's you Appa?..You're lucky."

 "Oppa,I--"Her words went away as she saw the beautiful lady beside her husband.So does the lady,she stopped smiling and retreated her hand back.Seohyun went down and gave Luhan his phone.

 "Hi..I'm Mei Cheng..And you are?"

 "..Seohyun--"

 "Joohyun Xi."Luhan continued and took Seohyun hand.

 While for Mie,pain could be seen on her face.Xi?..No that's not right..She doesn't want to believe that he left her to get married and have a child.She controlled her tears and covered it with a smile.She nodded her head.

 "Wow!I never thought you go married before me.."

 "I got married a long time.."

 Without forcing herself to get hurt even more,Mie cleared an didn't ask any more questions.

 "I guess I have to go..Nice meeting you,Seohyun-shii and you too,Little girl...Bye."With quick pace,she left the house and drove her car away.She can't stop her tears and she broke down in her car.She never thought that going to Korea will bring her a bad news.She never thought that Luhan already left her,even just a friend.


 

 Luhan carried Soojin inside as Seohyun blankly followed them.She was confused and guilty as if she hurt the lady earlier.She really want to ask Luhan but she can't broke the mood.She could only sigh as she sat beside him.

 "Yey!!We're going to amusement park."The couple chuckled as the kid cheered behind them.

 Luhan couldn't hid the fact that he was angry at Mie as she just appeared in a very special day.He got scared of what will she blabber to Soojin or even Seohyun.He's scared that she'll break their family or even their trusts.

 
 "Umma,can we ride the flying horses first?"The kid innocently asked which made Seohyun to chuckle.She took her hand and nodded."Okay..We'll go the flying horses."

 The two already took their tickets as Luhan parked the car.He got off before running back to where he left them.He frowned his brows as he can't see a glimpse of the two.He looked everywhere.As he wondered around,a small jewelry shop got his attention. 

 He thought maybe a necklace for the two.He went inside and the faces of the workers gone brighter.They smiled as good as they can but his attention only settled on the gifts.

 He came to the counter and scanned his eyes for a good one.Without much effort,he found a silver and gold necklaces with small heart hanging on it.He quickly took the two and gave it to the young worker who never believe that she saw a pretty man.

 "Pack this for me."

 The worker nodded her head an quickly packed the necklaces in individual boxes.Luhan gave him her credit card and let it pay for the gifts.Since the young worker was curious,she got her courage to ask.

 "Uhm..Do you mind sir,but who are the lucky ones that you bought expensive necklaces for?"She asked politely and the other workers gave their ears to their conversation.

 "This are for my wife and my daughter."Their jaws fell down as Luhan left the shop with satisfied smile.He knew girls with those faces.

 
 "Umma,Appa's there."

 Seohyun smiled softly as she looked at Luhan who happens to turned his head to her.He smiled before running to them."Why you didn't wait for me?"

 "Sorry,Soojin's excited for te flying horse so I can't say no."

 "Well....We should explore this park even more,together."Seohyun blinked as he stole a peck on her lips before he carried Soojin and walked off.

 "Come on.Soojin wants to eat,you don't want to get missing here,right?"

 "Ahh..Coming."


  The three went back to their car after lunch.Their face show happiness as they buckled up.As for Soojin who got the experience for the first time kept smiling as they went home.She was just so happy that she have a complete family now.

 

A/n
New update!!!I hope it's not that boring..I'm sorry if it's just short.