01

I Love Him

 

After two years...

   

    The four years old girl pout as she was bored.Her mother was no where to her view,she was sitting alone hugging her teddy bear - or she called Candy.The sun was still up the sky,still shining but she knows it'll sleep again.The little girl downed her head,she was about to cry - but stopped when she can see a pair of black heels that weared by pale feet - she knew who's it.Gazing up while pouting,she pretend to be mad."Omma.You promised to be here early."The woman looked guilty and sat with her."Sorry.Soojin-ah.Omma has a lot of work to do."The younger one shook her head and didn't look at her grinning mother."I hate you."She uttered."Sweety,Omma's sorry.What can I do for you to forgive me?"Soojin carefully watch her mother and sighed,"I want ice cream."The woman nod and it made Soojin jump in glee.

     The woman held her daughters hand with care.She don't want her daughter to be hurt,even if she'll kill or die just for the her daughter.Seohyun glance at the menu and choosed the favorite of only girl."Excuse me.Can I get the mint flavor,please?"The mint word was hard for her to say,because she know it's his favorite.She still remembered every single thing about him,she's still in pain.Her thoughts were interrupted when a small hand touches hers.Seohyun smiled at her only life,her daughter.She's the one that made her strong and live in her place now,and she didn't regreted of having her."Omma.What do you like?"Seohyun squatted down at her daughter,"Hmm...Maybe I'll try vanilla today."The two happily ate their ice cream.

     

     Seohyun grabbed her purse and made a quick look at her make up.She was now a great beautiful designer,at first she hesitated the job but after exploring it,she now love it.Walking out her room,she was gladly welcomed by a pretty cute kid."Let's go now."The ride was full of happiness,but Seohyun still can't find a FULL happiness.When she arrived at her job,her secretary waved and walk to her."Good morning Miss Seohyun.Here's your favorite coffee."She smile as well as  her hand felt the warmth of the cup."Morning too,Miss Ahn."They walk to the elevatorand discussed their works for their upcoming projects.Seohyun and Ahn Yoora were close since they first met,they had a great meeting.Sometimes Yoora won't call her Miss if they're not in work."So,Yoora.How's the meeting yesterday?"She asked calmly as she walked out the elevator."It was okay,Miss.The stocks are getting decreased by day,but they promised that they'll bring new.How about your daughter?I bet you two ate ice cream again."She grinned and sat at her big black chair."Yeah.Gladly I just catch her in time.Thanks for attending my meeting yesterday,or else my daughter would be angry at me."The petite woman nod her head and bowed to her."I'll be at my office now.Just call me okay."She winked and giggled at her.The two chuckled at their childish act before doing their own works.

     The obvious tired woman sighed as she took off her heels.Carefully she sat at the black sofa and closed her eyes.Seohyun was really tired of all her job,it was a torture for her,gladly Yoora helped her.The door clicked signed that it was opened by someone."Noona.We're here."The teenage boy called."Omma.Uncle was really popular.He got a lot of girlfriends."The innocent kid jumped to her mother before kissing her cheek."That's not true.They aren't my girlfriends,they are scary.Like stalkers."The boy explained and it made Seohyun to chuckled."Okay.Okay.What do you want for dinner?"She stood up and took off her blazed as well as her earrings before going inside the kitchen.

     Seohyun smiled as she watch the sky.She closed her eyes,and felt the cold breeze.The night was calm and silent that she like.The memories came again,and made her tear to fall.Stopping herself from breaking down,Seohyun prayed that he'll come back to her.Even just for a day. 

 

a/n

Yay!!The first chapter.I know this isn't the best but I'll try to.Hope you'll like it.and also,I was not busy so I decided to wrote the first chappie..:)