Broken(2)

I Love Him

A/N

Hey!Hey!This is the part two of Broken(prologue of I love him)Hope you'll like it:)

 

      Seohyun felt that someone was holding her hand.Slowly,she opened her eyes and let her eyes gaze to the person."U-Unnie."She weakly called the crying woman."Seohyun.What happened to you?"The woman hugged the younger one,Seohyun stared blankly at the door.She was waiting for the one to open it,and hug her.She was waiting for him,but she knew that it wasn't a dream at all."Seohyun-ahh..I'm sorry,I didn't came here yesterday."Seohyun nod her head and tears fall to her cheeks."Chorong unnie..This is all just a dream right?He still can remember me...no...This is a nightmare..."She whispered and her voice cracked.Watching the younger female made her heart broke,she was fully hurt.Chorong hugged her tightly and hushed until she fall asleep.

      Days had passed and he still can't remember her,but she didn't gave up.Everyday,she would buy foods and flowers for him.Taking care of him,no matter how hard he say no.She love him,and she's his wife.Until,"Doc.What happened to him again?"Seohyun crunch her shirt as the doctor came."Please wait Mrs.Xi.We have to do the operation now."They all came inside the E.R,with him.Laying down unconsciously.Seohyun felt her world broke again.She walk herself for a sit.Tears are falling again,her body grew weaker and her heart was broken again.Unlocking her phone,she kissed his picture and prayed for him to be well.

       After the operation,te doctor came out."Doc.Can you please tell me what happened to him?"The doctor gaze at the weak woman infront of him,"We didn't know that your husband had an brain cancer before the accident.It said that his brain after the first operation was not really in good condition.And it effected him,it made him passed out and his heart was not functioning.Luckily,we immediately save him before his whole body stopped functioning.He's okay now Mrs.Xi.But I hope he won't receive shocking news or stress for now.After two hours we'll check him."Seohyun was speechless,she didn't know that her husband had brain cancer before."Wait."The doctor halted and truned his head."C-Can my husband remember me and our child?"The

doctor gaze down and sigh."Let's just say that there's no percent of him to recover fastly,but I think in years he can.But please don't stress him now."

     Her feet stepped slowly to him.He was lying in a soft bed with tubed in his mouth.Seohyun went beside him and tried not to cry."L-Luhan...When will you wake up?First you didn't remembered us,now you're..."She didn't finish her words when the door opened.They look at the messy woman,crying for her husband."N-Noona."The woman runned to them and hugged him.She cried and cried in his arms.The others watch the woman cried heavily,they were also want to cry."Sehun."He hugged her more and hush her."Noona.Please don't cry anymore,we are here."The younger hugged her more,knowing that she's not that strong to hadle much pain.Until he felt that she already passed out.

       Months before the incident,and Seohyun was in the room.Staring  blankly at the man gazing hisself outside the room."Luhan."She called and no emotions came out of her.The called man turned his head and smiled at her,the smile she miss."Yes?Do...Perhaps I know you?"Here he goes,she knew it already.With a weak smile,she went to his side."Luhan.I miss you."She whispered and hugged the confuse man."Uhm.Miss,I'm really sorry,but I don't know who you are."He parted from the hug but he could tell that she was sad."Are you okay?"Seohyun shook her head and gaze to his eyes,the eyes she felt in love."No..Nothing happened.I gotta go."She stood up and hug him for the last time before walking out his room.

      

     Seohyun knocked,but there's no one replied her.Slowly she truned the door knob."Where could he be?"She went outside and went to nurses office."Excuse me.Uhmm..In room 287,where did the patient go?"She smiled politely at the young nurse infront of her."Ahh..The handsome man there?Uhmm..This morning Mr.Xi passed out again,and the doctors can't do anything that's why they decided to bring him to America."Seohyun's mind went blank and her legs went weak.What did she just heard,she thought and said a small thank you.She dialed her mother-in-lwas phone number."Omma...D-Do you know where's Luhan?"Her voice crack,and sigh was heard from the other line."Sorry Seohyun.We can't do anything,we really want our son to live.Maybe someday you two can meet again."She was shocked and felt hurt and betrayed."T-Thanks....Ma-Madam."She hunged up and cried.She can't believe that her parent-in-laws are not wanting her to meet their son.She felt betrayed..."Luhan..What about our promises?.."She whispered and went to her daughter's school with a heavy heart.

     Seohyun was already broken.She knew it already,they still doesnt want their son to be with her.She promised herself that even his not there,she'll live well together with her daughter.