09

I Love Him

  Her skin turned pale when she can recognize his voice,she felt that she must be having nightmares.The silence came and made them feel weird.Trying his best ,he spoke."Uhm..Are you by chance,her mother?"He asked the same question,and he seem to be worried.Seohyun cleared and turned to face the asking man,"Yes.I really appreciate your kindness Mr.--"She loss her words,even she know his name,she was afraid that she'll broke down.With a small nod,"Ah,Luhan.Xi Luhan."Feeling the pain gushed to her,Seohyun turned before the tears came out."T-Thank you Mr..Xi..We'll be going now,thank you again."It was almost like a whispere,but she manage to spell the words loudly without cracking her voice.

  Jihyo felt odd about Seohyun trembling and look so weak from her behind.She must not seeing her sisters face,but she knew that she was crying by herself without confronting everyone.With a sigh,she walked closer to her and lock their arms."Seohyun..I know you're really hurting,but please..stay strong..They need you.Soojin need her mother,please be strong."She whispered softly as the young one nod and wiped her tears."I'll..Try."

   

   "Luhan.What's wrong dear?"The man stopped from staring blankly when he heard his mothers voice echoed the room."Oh..N-Nothing Umma,just work."With a simple smile,he replied.The woman sighed and smiled as well before vanishing behind the door frame.Luhan frown when she's gone,why does he felt a  sharp pain that almost crush his heart when he saw her.?

  The night had shown and the loud moans of the hospitals machines cover the room in a complete harmony.It was already 7 in the evening,but Seohyun was not tired of watching over her daughter,even she felt that her eyelids felt like they want to rest.She must stay awake,incase that Soojin will be conscious,she want Soojin to see her awake beside the child.As the time passes by,the door creaks open."Seohyun?."Seohyun bolted from her position and throw her view to the door."Oh..Unnie.Come in."The older closed the door softly and went beside her,"Here.Some comfortable clothes,you should eat and rest Seohyun,You look so stressed."Jihyo can see the tired eyes of her sister,she must be watching over her niece on that long time.Jihyo could feel the pain,if only she can help her,if only...

 

a/n

hey!!New update!!sorry for not updating for how many long..