05

I Love Him

     Her small body skipped as her hand was in her mothers grasp."Umma.Tomorrow I want to goto halmoni."Her tiny voice made Seohyun to turn her head.Caressing her daughters hair reminds her of him.Actually,many people would say that Soojin look like her father than her mother.Especially her eyes and nose.The kid was surely pretty,and smart as well as well-mannered child.Seohyun got no probelm with her,but whinning and sulking are from her father too.Everynight when she was three years old,Seohyun would cry in her room.She can't tell how much she missed him.After a year,she decided to move on but can't.Still she became stronger and more matured.Surely,Soojin would ask her about her father but Seohyun would just say tht he's busy and will come back soon.The young kid would just nod her head and just shut .It made Seohyun guilty - she wished she can tell her the truth.That her father can't remember them,even now.

    After a long walk,they sat at one of the benches."Umma.Can I play with them?"Seohyun smiled at her daughter,and nodded without stating a word.The kid runned to the other kids and played with them - leaving Seohyun alone.She was unknowably that someone has been watching them or her from a far.

    The little Soojin felt thirsty after playing with her new friends.She was surely friendly that made her pant."Umma.I'm thirsty."She pouted and made her mother giggled."I'll buy some water.Stay here,okay."Seohyun went to the nearest store and leave her daughter alone in the park that was nearly no people.Feeling bored,Soojin jumped down from her seat and walk to find her mother.She was just walking when a kid stumbled to her causing her to fall to the floor."What your way,kid."The taller kid said and stucked out her tongue to the poor Soojin.She felt hopeless,she wanted to cry.But a hand showed infront of her,"A pretty girl like you should not be sitting on this hard and dirty cement.Come on,Stand up now."Luhan smiled at the blinking kid.Slowily,she putted her hand over his palm and by his force he carried Soojin that made her giggled."Ahjushii.Can you please take me to Umma?"Luhan chuckled,"Where's your Umma?"She shook her head and hugged his neck,"Ahjushii,I don't know where is Umma.She told me that she'll be bakc."Luhan sighed and went to the nearest bench before noticing the slight bruise on her left knee.

    Seohyun widen her eyes as she saw nothing on the ench where she left Soojin.She runned to the bench and she felt scared that she's gone."Soojin-ah..Soojin-ah."She called and found no one in the park.She ran everywhere near but no traces were found.She choked as she felt the tears rolled down her cheeks,she can't let her one and only strength will be gone too.She'll gone crazy.

    Still on the run,Seohyun haven't spotted Soojin and it's already sunset.She even called her brother but theres no Soojin at home making him to search too."Noona..I still can't find her."He pant as he gaze to his crying sister,she must be really scared."No.No...You have to find her,we have too..You guys are the only one i've got."She cried even more when her daughters voice called her."Umma."Soojin run to her mother and hugged her."Soojin-Ah.Where were you?Didn't I said that you should wait for me in there?"She hugged her small body even more and wiped her tears.They stoppe hughing when a shadow covered the both.

    Seohyun stood up and wiped her remaining tears and haven't gaze to the guy infront.Bowing down,"Thank you.Sir,thank you.I thought-"She cutted herself as she gazed up to him and met his twinkling eyes again.Her world almost stopped when her brother cleared his throat."Umma.He was the Ahjushii who helped me."Soojin said in glee and came beside the man."Annyeong-haseyo.I'm Luhan-imnida.You must be Soojins mother.I wa--"She cutted him and grabbed Soojins hand,"Thank you.But we have to go,Soojin say bye to Mr.Luhan."She look so serious and her brother can feel her tense."Goodbye Ahjushii.I hope I can meet you again."The kid smiled and hug him that made Seohyun to froze,she stepped forward and picked Soojin."We'll go now."She turned her back at the frowning man while carrying her daugher."Didn't I said to not talk to strangers?"She scold and made Soojin to cry a little bit,"I'm sorry Umma.That won't happen again."Soojin ran towards her room that made Seohyun to felt guilty.Sure she was angry at her,but she can't.It was not right.

     "Noona.I-Is that hyung?"The lad came closer to his sisters frozen body."Y-yes.That's him."She replied an gazed down,before sighing."But why does he can't remember us?"The lad sat infront of her,gazing up to her sisters hurtful face."I don't know."With tears she closed her eyes and heard the chair moved before feeling the warmth on her body.