06

I Love Him

     "Luhan.Where were you?"Luhan whipped his head to her mothers voice before entering their living room."I was just freshing around.I'll be upstairs now."The older woman followed her sons movement before he vanished from her sight."Mr.Kim.Give me her number."She spoked as a young man nod at her and grabbed a black phone.

    Seohyun went to sleep after thinking of her daughters hate to her.The night was quiet and calm.Until her phone ringed that made the young lady to open her tired eyes.'Hello?'Her voice was husky as she spoke.'Is this Miss Seohyun?'The man on the other line asked.'Yes.Why?'Seohyun widen her eyes as she heard his words.'What?Can you repeat it?'The man cleared his throat before uttering.'Madam wants to meet you tomorrow at the cafe near your apartment.9 sharp.And you just alone.Good night Miss Seohyun.'Seohyun blinked as she stared down through space.She knew this will happen.And now she can't sleep.

     The lad frowned as his sister went down without wearing her proper work uniform.It's seems odd."Noona.What's with the clothes?"He asked."Take Soojin to her school.She won't not talk to me."She sighed as she sat infront,facing him."Fine.But...Where you going?"The lad frowned even more when she sighed."Just...A random business."She muttered without even knowing her brothers confused reaction.

    

    Her fingers trembled as she touched the cold knob.She sighed and twisted it with burden.The aromas of the coffees met her.And unfortunately,the woman she used to call Umma was sitting at the very end of the café.Walking to her,Seohyun can feel the anger and pain that pierce her heart."Oh..You're here.Sit please."Seohyun obeyed and didn't utter words."Okay.I'll be straight to the point.I know this must be hurtful but...You know me Seohyun.I'll not let my son to have a ruined future.Please cooperate with me.If you want money,I can give it to you."She glared as the young lady raised her hand with a stern face."You're done Mrs.Xi?..Well...I know you from the start that you were just playing to make your son to forgive you.You still hated me even we have a child.Lucky for you,an accident made him forget us....Congratulations..Madam.And I don't need your filthy money.."She spatted and mocked her'Madam'.The other woman glared at her smirking face."You're right.I don't want you to be with my son.Sure a poor girl like you will fall for him.He's rich.But you can't fool me Seohyun..So stop acting and get youself.I want you to stay away from us and leave this country with your daughter."Seohyun smirked even more.Her eyes were all burning as she want to burn the person infront of her."I didn't know you're like this Mrs.Xi.What if your son find out about you threatening me?Look Mrs.Xi.I know you want his happiness..You want to give it to him..but you don't know what is his happiness."Mrs.Xi glared even more as the young one crossed her arms."You manner-less child.If Luhan found out everything about this,I'm sure he'll be angry at you avoiding him in the park and he'll get your daughter away from you.But if not and you're still stubborn as you are.Then your daughter will be in danger.But if you choose to get away and leave us alone,sure you'll be in peace.Choose,Whether the first,second or third.."Seohyun froze to her spot but show no sign of lost."If you try to harm my daughter.I'll not hesitate to hang you."She stood up before vanishing out the café - leaving the angry woman behind.

 

 

A/n

I'll edit this so it'll be presentable to read.:)