13

I Love Him

 "Thank you for coming Mr.Xi.."Soojin bowed down as the man before her smiled widely."Soojin-ah..Come here."He called the kid when her mother was arranging the small table - which is occupied with a lot of mess.Soojin blinked her eyes and stepped closer."Soojin.Do you want Mr.Xi to be here tomorrow?"Hearing the words,the kid grinned widely."Really Mr.Xi?"Her small arms reached for his neck and circled it.Luhan was taken a back but he had an urge to hug the kid more.He felt that he knew her before as well as Seohyun."Then,Let's make a promise.."Said him who broke the hug before the busy lady would see them.

  Seohyun frowned her eyebrows playfully at her humming daughter.It looked like Soojin was happy.She went to her bed's side and rested her chin on her palms."Hmm..My Soojin is happy?Mind sharing?.."The kid chuckled."No Umma.It's a secret."Seohyun pouted playfully and crossed her arms.She snorted,"You're so unfair to Umma."Soojin stucked out her tongue but Seohyun's long fingers reached her small body and started tickling her.

  The two were full of happiness.Seohyun know why her daughter was happy,it's because of him..But seeing her daughter being happy made her heart happy too.She may be hurting him and Soojin as well as herself,but Seohyun know that she's doing the right thing.Just the right thing.. 

  Her foot closed the white door while her arms are occupied with Soojin's things.For the past days,Seohyun brought her books which the kid red and liked.Soojin finished two books already and she want more.Seohyun didn't know that her daughter got her bookworm type.

  Turning the key,Seohyun looked at her wristwatch.11:35pm.It was late but she have to be home,and since Soojin was already asleep - it was the right time.She started to drive home,hoping to be safe in a dark and quiet street.Her eyes were still wide since she took a quiet long nap in the hospital.Glad she did,since she planned to go home.

  After a short ride,she arrived at their house.Entering the house,Seohyun sighed.She missed the house since she can't be home without her lovely daughter.Climbing up,Seohyun holded the box tightly - afraid that she'll trip but luckily she didn't.After twisting the keys,she went inside her room but something was not right.Putting the box down,she walked to her small table and found a folded paper.Picking the paper,she already know who it came from.Reading the contents made Seohyun to be hurt and angry even more.."Why would she want my life to be like this?"She muttered as her hand crumbled the paper.

 

 

a/n

Hey!!New update.Sorry for the long wait..Gotta go,bye.