10

I Love Him

   Seohyun went inside the room far from the stairs of the hospital.She sigh,it's been a week since he daughter was still sleeping calmly.Tears roam her cheeks,her heart was surely in pain.Her eyes can't leave the poor young girl,she had to watch her - incase she'll wake soon.Even she didn't realize that someone had came in and watch her as she watch her daughter.

   "Here."Seohyun snapped her head to the direction of the voice.She frowned when a soft fabric made contact with her skin."Excuse me..But..Why are you here?"She asked and brought her head back to the young kid."I..Don't know either..I just felt like coming here."He muttered and sat beside her,still eyes on her painful face."Well.You can go now Mr.Xi..I can take care of my own daughter in my own."It seem like she was angry and pain was surely heard by his ears.

  The night approaches the whole city.Seohyun caress her daughters hair and kissed her forehead with all her love."Soojin-ah..Umma's here,please wake up already."She whispered and went beside the kid.Seohyun widen her eyes when Soojins small finger moved.She can feel happiness overwhelmed her heart.As fast as she could,she dashed out and called the doctor.

  "So,Is she okay?"She asked in concerned while gazing at her already wake Soojin,but she can still sense the blankness of the kid."Well,She has already awken from her coma.But we still have some tests to make before we can announce that she's definitely recovered.Please see me tomorrow at my office for some medicines.Anyway,please don't stress the kid,Good day Miss Seohyun."The doctor went out and left the place.Seohyun smiled as the thought that she had already awaken from a nightmare.

  Soojin had been slowly turning to her usual self."Soojin.What do you want?"Her mother asked in softness as the kid beam in happiness,"I want ice cream.."She replied,"Okay..what else?"Soojin landed her eyes outside the opened door o her ward,she smiled widely before she replied to her busy mother."I want him to be my dad.."Seohyun widen her eyes and she felt that her world froze.She followed the kids index finger and the most suprising is the man that she love was standing outside.

 

a/n

Yay!!New update..I still hoped you like it even if it's jut short.