11

I Love Him

  Seohyun's eyes widen as she gaze to her daughter.She cleared and awkwardly went to the kid's side."Soojin.You can't just point the a man you want to be like your father.It's rude,okay?"She tried to smile at the kid but she can tell that her heart said the opposite."But..Umma..When I was sleeping I dreamed of him..I-I thought he was my dad."The kid muttered but she heard all the words completely.Well,Luhan was still by her side when Soojin learned to walk and talk.The memories of him with the kid must be coming to her.

  With a sigh,Seohyun opened to speak as she look at the man beside her."I'm sorry Mr.Xi,I-If my daughter was quiet rude."She didn't met his eyes but she gave her apologetic smile.Luhan seem to feel offended,he felt that it was not rude but why does his heart ache when she apologized.He was confused,especially when the kid just called her dad and at how shock she got.But maybe he was just hallucinating,despite of his hurt heart."Uhmm..It's okay..Mrs.Seo..Actaully,I found her cute though."Seohyun finally look at the smiling man,how she miss his smile."Mr.Xi..Please just call me...Seohyun..I'll prefer you call me that.."The two smiled at each other,it was their hearts says.They shaked their hands after their small introduction.

  Seohyun bowed at him before she turned and ready to get in her room.Luhan was itching to call her and asked for her number,but he felt burden when he knew that she was already married.He went off the hospital with his heavy heartWhy does I feel like this?',He thought but shook it off and went to his home.

 "Umma.Can I get ice cream?"The kid asked as her mother grinned at her."You really like ice cream huh?"She caress her long black hair.Liking of ice cream reminds her of him.Luhan really craves for ice cream,especially when he's sick.She even accidentally told him that she hated him when once he really whined for ice cream although he's sick.It was really annoying since she really hated it.She just hope that their daughter would not get his stubbornness in eating ice cream.As for ice cream,Seohyun strolled down to get her pretty daughter's favorite food.

  Searching for a chocolate one,Seohyun smiled she found one.It was quiet big but she has to buy it,no matter the size.Walking back to the counter,she bumped into someone that made her outbalance.Luckily,there are pair of arms who catch her and the ice cream didn't went off her hand.She closed her eyes tightly as she felt the hot breathe from the stranger,in her face."Are you okay,Seohyun?"Hearing the voice,she quickly open her eyes and met his doe-eyed eyes.They stared at each other as if they really need each others company.Realizing the situation,Seohyun quickly stood herself and awkwardly bowed at him."Sorry.Luhan."The man gave her a smile,that made her smile too.Before she went to the counter,Luhan called her and said that he'll accompany her.

 

 

a/n

hey!Sorry for this lame update!!:(.