04

I Love Him

    Seohyun had made herself stepped inside the big and full of children stuffs school.She heaved a sigh before walking to the front of the building,beside the benches painted in friendly blue and pink.Seohyun sat on one of the bench before picking her phone.Her phone got no sign of any message.Unlocking it,their picture showed up and tears start to form in her eyes.

    The young kid saw her mother gazing to her phone.She smiled and skipped herself to her gloomy mother."Umma."She called and made the woman gaze up."Let's go?"The kid nod and grabbed her mother hand.They walked outside the school.Seohyun smiled at her daughters happy face.She was glad that her daughter is happy,but she know that she'll search for her father soon.

    They went inside a light green with white dots colored room.Searching for the perfect spot.Seohyun observe the shop and found couples eating and laughing together.It made her hurt.Without looking at them,she went to the farthest table at the very end.Her daughter could sense her sad face.And she doesn't like it."Umma.It's okay if you're not feeling well.We can still be here next time.We'll just go home."The kid tried her best not to sound disappointed."It's okay Soojin-ah.What do you like?"Seohyun smiled falsely and know that her daughter felt her sadness.With a quick reply from her,Seohyun quickly went to the counter without noticing her daughters sad gaze.

   

    The man went to take a quick shower before he went downstairs and found his mother cooking."Umma.I'll do it."He went to take her position,but the old woman hissed and slapped his shoulders."Luhan.I'm not that old.I can do this.Why would you just went outside and greet our neighbors.Sure they'll be nice."Without a choice,the man went outside the house with a smile on his face.He was still smiling and felt the afternoon breeze.He like the country,but he didn't get why his mother doesn't like it at all.Sure,it was a pretty country for him.      

    Luhan strolled to the park.He frowned when a familiar image came to his mind.But he doesn't know why.Looking at the people with busying their selves.He smiled again and went to a simple swing.

  The sun was ready to set and he found it amazing.His eyes traveled to every corner of the park until he caught someone.It was the same woman he found at the convenience store.The woman smiled at the little kid in her grasp,making Luhan to felt disappointed.Sure she was pretty and lovely and he could tell that she's nice too,but she have a child.

     Luhan sighed and watch the two females play in the park.Unknowingly,it was his first time feeling so happy.