_17

I Love Him

 

 Seohyun opened her eyes and scan the room.She blinked,trying to remember yesterday's scene.A single tear fell from her eye as she opened them again.She want to scream her frustration away,she want to cry but she have to be strong.For Soojin,her daughter.

 The door creaked open and man in his black shirt came out.He looked at her - crying silently.Seohyun raised her head and saw him leaning his body on the door frame.He looked like he didn't went home - she guess.She watched him as he walked towards her slowly.

 "I already packed Soojin's clothes.She'll live with me from now on."He was heartless to say it to the weak lady.

 "B-but..Soojin..Did you tell her?Luhan,please.Don't take her away from me.I can't leave without her."She begged.She even hold his hand and tightly grasped it - hoping he'll look to her painful eyes.

 "I'm sorry Seohyun.Since we're not yet settled.I'll take my daughter with me."It with that he left,he left her crying for hope.

 Is he that heartless?No.Even he know that the people around him lied to him and hatred covers his heart,he's still hurt.He tried his very best to not let the others know,but tears left his eyes as he went inside his car.Luhan screamed - luckily his inside the car and it's still early to have people outside.He took a last glance towards the apartment before taking off and hoped that his daughter would understand.


 Seohyun hissed as her phone won't stop ringing.She weakly picked it up and frown as the caller was unknown.She bet that it wasn't her parents nor siblings since she have their contacts.So as her friends,but she's not really sure.

 She cleared and gently let the cold gadget touch her cheek.

 "Hello?"She asked weakly.

 "Seohyun?"The caller was a woman.

 "Yes?"

 "This is Yoona.Xi Yoona."Seohyun's heart beats rapidly as she heard the name.

 "Yoona-shii.It has been a long time."She tried to brighten the mood but Yoona already know.

 "Don't be too formal Seohyun.I'm your sister now..Seohyun.I'm sorry if I wasn't there to be a big sister to you when you needed me."

 Xi Yoona.Seohyun wasn't that close with her but she can tell that the elder lady is nice.After her wedding with Luhan,Yoona flighted to China to proceed on her modeling.Yoona tends to love her job since it rare for her to visit Korea.

 "Uhmm.It's okay..Yoona..unnie."She took her time to reply and slowly stood up in her spot.

 "After a week.I'm going there in Korea.I have a modeling schedule their in Seoul.I hope we can meet each other.Anyway,don't forget to save my number okay?I gotta go.Bye,becareful."With that,she hung up,leaving Seohyun stare on a space.

 
 Luhan sigh as he watch the frowning child before him - hugging her Candy.The innocent eyes of hers scanned the house - not so familiar.Soojin pouted when she didn't saw a glimpse of her mother since she woke up.She was even confused why Luhan brought her in such a place.

 "Soojin-ah.This is our house now.You'll live her together with Appa."He squatted to the kid's level and smiled at her but the kid seems still confused.

 "But.How about Umma?I miss Umma."Luhan's smile faded as she searched for her mother.

 He knew this will happen,the kid love her mother a lot.But what could he do?She already hurt him,much to his disappointment.Will he still forgive her?He know he can but he was confused.He even want to ask her why,but he's scared.Too scared to know the truth.

 "Appa.I want Umma."Luhan could see the sadness in her eyes.

 "Don't worry.You'll see Umma soon,but first,you have to rest Soojin.Appa will fetch Umma,okay?"The kid beam in happiness and hugged her father who was damn scared and confused of what he'll do.

 
 The two stared at each other after a little conversation or should I say war.She glared at him,directly on his cold eyes who were pierced into hers.They didn't even realize the feelings they thought were gone.Seohyun cleared and slowly packed her things.As for Luhan who was leaning on the door frame raised and eyebrow on her.

 "Can you hurry?Soojin will freak out when she found I'm not there. "His voice was cold - ofcourse,she thought.

 "Fine Okay?It's not easy to pack everything when you just cried your heart out and now someone just barged in and command you to pack."She spatted and at last her final shirt was tucked in.

 Luhan bit his lower lip at her reply to him.His lips turned to smirk as he saw her walking to his way.Grabbing her wrist,Luhan gently pulled her to face him.

 "What now?"

 "If you really want to live with me and Soojin.Then,you have to be a mother and a..wife.Whether you like it or not."He left her speechless.Wife?Ofcourse they're still married but after a couple of years,she doesn't know is she can do it..

 

A/n
New update!!!