_16

I Love Him

 Seohyun quickly got off the cab as quick as she could.Running towards the elevator,she was hoping for him to calm down.What if he'll say the truth all of sudden?,the kid will be surprise - and it's not good.She have to hurry.

 As she stepped outside the elevator,she run directly to Soojin's ward.Seohyun frowned at the nurse who was like guarding the door.Shrugging her off,she almost reach the knob when the nurse blocked her."Sorry Ma'am.But Mr.Xi don't want to come in."Seohyun looked at her in disbelief."Look Miss.I know that you're scared but please..let me in,she's my daughter."Even she begs and begs - Seohyun know that no one can come into his way.Stopping herself from crying,she slumped herself at the nearest seat.

 Luhan look at the smiling kid.She was so happy,so happy that made him hug her."Soojin-ah.Do you miss your Appa?"He started without breaking the hug.The kid grin widely and hug him tighter,"Neh.I miss him.I even pray everyday for him to come back."Luhan bit his lower lip,preventing from crying - it hurts him,the kid must suffered."What if your Appa will come back?"He broke the hug,but to his dismay the kid gave him unexpected answer."I don't know..But,you're here with us right,Appa?So,It's okay if my real Appa will not come back,because I found a new Appa."The kid jump and hug his neck.Luhan was happy but it'd broke his heart - knowing that it's okay for her that her real father will not come back,which is him.What will he do if he'll have to say the truth?Woild be the kid still love him?

 The door opened revealing a sighing man."Sir.Someone was trying to come in.She said she's the patient's mother."The nurse said and looked down,she was afraid of his glare like he did ago.Luhan gaze everywhere and she was right - Seohyun was indeed there."Thank you Miss.You can come back now,sorry for disturbing you anyway."With a quick nod,the nurse bowed her head and left the scene.

 It was only the two of them in the empty hall.Luhan walked to her and gaze down at her sleeping face.'Did you really wait that long?',he thought and squatted down.He observe her,still the same.He remembered her long straight black hair,small lips,big eyes and her milky white skin.Honestly,he miss her but the hatred lead his thoughts.With a deep sigh,he carried her carefully.

 Luhan glance at the sleeping lady beside her.Luckily it was already night and the people in the hospital are decreasing - he carried her all the way from the up to his car.After driving for minutes,he finally arrived at his destination - her apartment or their apartment.He carried her to their room,carefully putting her to the bed.Luhan stared at her face again,'She must be crying since then.',He can only glance at her sadly before closing the door.

 

A/n

Another update!!Hope you'd like it..