Chapter_19

I Love Him

 

 The old woman raise her eyebrow slowly.Just by looking at her made her blood boil.Her piercing eyes flowed down to her clothes.

 'Such a cheap woman.'

 "Umma.Why didn't you call that you'll come?"Luhan gave her an irritated face.It's not like he hated her but he hated when she just barge in the morning.

 "Luhan.Why is she here?"She asked 
firmly with her piercing gaze on Seohyun who's been trying to not flinch.

 "I know everything now.My memories came back but not fully.I remembered she's my wife.So please,stop giving her glares."

 "Wife?"She scoffed.

 Seohyun's eyes widen and didn't even dare to meet her gaze.She was afraid,she's the one who threatened her before,she still can do that.

 "What did you really saw in this girl,Luhan?She left you,remember?"

 'Yeah,right.Like it's not your fault.'Seohyun scoffed in her mind and gave glares to the floor,she really want to talk back to her.

 "Umma.Why didn't you said that she's my wife?This wouldn't get complicated."His voice was turning into an angry one buy she can't let him win.

 "Okay.It's because,I don't want to disappoint you.I don't want to see you hurt because maybe one day,she'll leave you.She..She even did that already."She paused and held his hands,"I'm your mother.I want the best for you."

 Seohyun tried her best to hide her tears.She can't cry in front of them,she have to be strong.Those hurtful words should not affect her but will she still can take it?Bitting hard,Seohyun could already taste the little blood from her lips.It made her feel worser.

 "Umma."Luhan sigh and removed his hands from her grasp.He was disappointed,of course.For all his life after the long coma,his mother didn't even said any truth about his marriage life.He wanted to shout at her but he can't.He can't yell at his mother who was there together with him when he was struggling without Seohyun.He wanted to ask why she wasn't there,maybe she left him when he got in coma,that's what he thought but he really mistook everything.

 Luhan closed the door slowly and putted his hand inside his pockets.After that conversation he made with his mother,Seohyun quickly ran upstairs and locked up herself.

 "Seohyun."He called and went closer but the young lady didn't respond,instead,she just hung her head low and blankly stared on the space between them.

 "Seohyun.Come on,let's eat.You didn't ate your breakfast-"

 "I'm not hungry."She replied quickly and turned her back to him.She wanted him to leave her alone.
 
 "Stop it already,Seohyun.What if something happens to you?"

 Closing his eyes,Luhan stood up behind her closely.He wanted to comfort her but how.He wasn't sure what to say.But he's sure that his heart was hurting seeing her like that.

  "You mother really don't like me,does she?.."She whispered coldly and hugged herself.Her tears were threatening to fall down.

 "Seohyun.Let's talk about this later,okay?"

 "Is it because I'm poor?Or.."Choking on her own saliva,Seohyun can't help but cry harder.All the tears she tried to pushed back earlier were all freely falling down.

 "What did I done to experience this?I..I don't know anymore."

 Can't see her cry by herself anymore,Luhan took his courage to hug her behind.He could feel her shoulders tremble as she cry.It made him mad on himself.He shouldn't let his mother to say those hurtful words to her.

 "I'm sorry,Seohyun.I didn't stopped her."

 Seohyun can't say any words anymore and let their selves hug each other with tears falling down.She was too broken,even when he hate her,she was still glad his there,hugging her warmly.She want to stop the time,she just want him to hug her.

 The two sat silently on the bed.Their minds weren't that cleared yet.Luhan closed his eyes,they're burning a little after the long cry scene.He slowly glance on her who was still blankly staring somewhere.Her eyes were red and she's sniffing. 

 "You should shower already.Soojin will be home few minutes now, you wouldn't let your little princess see you look messed up,right?"

 She nodded her head slowly before standing.He was right,she can't let her Soojin to be involve with the pain she feels.She can't let other people see her hurt and not strong.

 Luhan smiled softly as she stumbled a little before entering the bathroom.She was still the clumsy Seohyun he met before.It's funny to remember those times when their are just young and still innocent but now,they're fully grown ups.Matured and more experienced.But for him,he would choose to be in the hurtful truth than fake his young self.

  "Umma."

 The kid hugged her mother before running to her father.She was so happy to be home from school and see her whole family.

 "How's the school,Soojin-ah?Nothing bad happened?"

 "Of course nothing happened,Appa.It was fun."Seohyun could see the father and daughter they had before he lost his memories.They still didn't said anything to her but she know she have to do it early than wait for the time the kid would know by herself.
  She smiled softly and walked towards them.

 "It's time for shower and we'll change your uniform,Soojin-ah."
 


  After the dinner,Luhan insisted to Seohyun that he'll tuck Soojin in bed and command her to rest.He wanted his time with the kid so Seohyun could rest early.Without a choice,she said yes.She was damn tired and wanted to sleep already.

 Closing the door as soundless as possible.Luhan walked to the bed and saw her already sleeping.She was calm.He went inside the blankets and faced her.Her face,she was still beautiful like before.Her hair was now turned into a dark brown.Her small lips was still irresistible,just like before.

 "Seohyun?"He asked to make sure if she's really sleeping.

 Humming faintly,Seohyun tried her best to not fall asleep and hear him out.

 "Do you still want to work?I mean..you're a designer,right?Are they supposed to let you absent?"

 "I resigned already,Luhan."With her closed eyes,Seohyun replied.

  After the accident of Soojin,she promised herself to watch Soojin so she resigned and decided to take good care of the kid.Honestly,it's a painful decision since she love designing but in a flash,her dream faded away.

 "Is that okay?"He asked worriedly but the lady seems to have already fallen asleep.He stared at her.He was still confuse of himself.He don't know what's the real truth of his mother and Seohyun but maybe,maybe it was all the key to find the answers.

 'Seohyun.What should I do?'


A/n
New update!!So,how's this update?Please comment.:)But if you don't want,it's okay.