Remembered (Daejae)

~Collection of B.A.P oneshots/drabbles~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I'm sorry for not updating, I tried to focus on studying for the past week. Now I have free time during the weekends and an additional 2 day holiday yayyyyy :')

It's getting really hard for me write fluff to be honest :') :') :')

_________________________________________________________________

I remembered, everything. All the times we spent together.

The first time we met, you were bashful and shy. I knew immediately that you were attracted to me, as much as you tried to hide it. When I told you my name, you gave me the biggest smile ever and repeated, "Yoo Youngjae".

That was the first time I saw such a beautiful smile, such a beautiful person, and I felt my heart pounding with excitement. I remembered thinking about you all night, that night.

I didn't know how to love. 

You were the one who taught me to do it.

You asked me to go busking with your friends. I was reluctant, but I couldn't say no to your bright eyes and wide grin. That day, I fell in love, with your voice. Oh, it was so beautiful, I had to wipe away my tears when no one was looking.

Your voice touched me so much. I had never seen such a perfect human being with such a beautiful voice. You told me that I was an excellent singer, but I was not used to compliments, so I shook my head.

But it seemed that you, too, fell in love with my voice.

We went busking every week. And just like that, with every song we sang together, with every eye contact we made, with every perfect harmonization, I fell more and more for you, my heart beating faster everytime.

And that was why I cried when you told me for the first time that you loved me. 

It was a cold winter night, and we were at some ramyun shop. It wasn't any special occassion, we always went eating in the middle of the night: you dragged me around everytime. When it stopped snowing, we left the the shop and you childishly threw snow balls at me. It started a small war and after rounds of laughter and throwing things back and forth, we both lied down onto the soft ground.

"Hey," You said, a bit out of breath, and with a hum I turned to look at you. "I love you."

I had widened my eyes and felt my heart jump out of my chest. I didn't say anything and you panicked a little, turning your head to look into my eyes. Your pupils were trembling a bit but they were full of love and I couldn't help but lean in and kiss you. 

You were surprised and burned red when I pulled away, your eyes as wide as plates. I laughed, but happy tears were rolling down my cheeks. You smiled at me lovingly, wiped away my tears, cupped my face and kissed me again.

We're quite cheesy, weren't we?

Our dates were the happiest moments for me. We went to different places and had fun. You never failed to care for me, make me feel loved and special. Even though I didn't like Public Display of Affection, I couldn't protest whenever you laced your fingers with mine and smiled proudly at the world, like I was your most treasured possession.

You were childish too. I remembered all the tickle wars and fights for ice cream and pizza. But in the end, you always let me have my way. You always made sure that I was enjoying myself, and didn't care about yourself.

On our second anniversary, you asked me to move in with you. I said yes, and you cheered like a child. 

I fell in love with you all over again. Waking up to your face every morning and falling asleep next to you every night, my life was a complete blessing. I thanked the gods every day for granting me such a wonderful person. I just couldn't get enough of you and everything you did made me love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter