Two puppies

~Collection of B.A.P oneshots/drabbles~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngjae does think puppies are cute, but he isn't very supportive about keeping pets at home. They are noisy, makes a mess of everything, have to be fed and taken care of.

And somehow, he finds himself in his apartment....with two puppies. A month old, small beagle who keeps chewing at his pant legs to get attention and a whining, noisy, annoying Jung Daehyun who is partially puppy because of his ing obnoxious puppy eyes.

Well, technically there's only one puppy but Youngjae now has two puppies to take care of.

"Take. Him. Back. To. The. Shop." He hisses at his boyfriend, picking the beagle up. The canine let out a little squeak, and playfully wriggles in Youngjae's hands, and Youngjae tells his heart to stay strong. As cute as it can be, he--they can't keep him.

"Why??? Why can't we keep him??" Daehyun pouts, taking the puppy from Youngjae's hands. It barks excitedly and chews at Daehyun's shirt, tiny legs wobbling on the man's lap and tail swishing wildly.

Youngjae sighs and eyes the dog. "Do you know how hard it is to take care of a dog? Especially a beagle. Not all people can raise a beagle."

"But it's so cute." Daehyun insists, tapping the puppy's small nose. "And I don't think a beagle is different from any other dog...I'm sure we can look after it well..."

"You're being irresponsible." Youngjae frowns. "Don't say things you're not sure of. Most people fail to raise beagles. If you can't look after it it'll die."<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter