Start over (banghim)

~Collection of B.A.P oneshots/drabbles~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Himchan looked up at the empty, cloud-less sky. It was of a pale blue. He wondered why he never noticed that; never noticed how dull the sky in their city looked. Never noticed how boring it was, how empty it was, how lonely it felt.

But now that he was alone, he understood it all.

"I won't ever get lonely."

"Why are you so sure?"

"Because you're here."

Just as a pigeon flew past him, his phone started ringing. He made a mental note to change the ring tone, because he got reminded that it was his favourite tune.

"Hello?" It was his mother.

"Mom?"

"Yes, it's me darling."

Upon hearing her voice Himchan suddenly felt like going home, back to his family, who would never leave him, where he wouldn't be alone. 

"...mom." He called once again, finding warmth in his mother's voice. His own voice came out rather small and shaky. His mother asked if something was wrong, if he was okay, and he said that everything was fine and that she didn't have to worry about him.

"You're not hiding anything from me, are you?"

"No, mom, I'm not..."

She insisted that he go home that weekend, because they missed him. Himchan agreed quite eagerly; he missed them too. It'd be nice to go home.

When she hung up he sighed, and headed back to his empty apartment which seemed more foreign to him than ever...now that he was living in it alone, without him.

 

 

 

Yongguk sighed loudly once more, before dropping his pen and scratching his already messy head furiously. He crumbled the piece of paper into a ball and tossed it into the bin, but it bounced back onto the floor because the studio was over flowing with discarded paper already.

He couldn't help it, none of the lyrics he wrote made sense. It was all about loneliness, misery and rage, which had seemed like good concept but everytime he started writing he'd get over the line and too impatient or emotional to continue.

"What's wrong with you? I already told you that we don't need those depressing stuff. Stop making them spit your venom." 

That was what the CEO said.

Yet he couldn't get those negative thoughts and emotions out of his head.

It was all different. His lyrics were once full of life, youth, freedom, and of love. Now they are only nonsense, simple complaints that he wrote down with no touch of art to them.

It became all different after he left; He, who had given Yongguk so much strength, so much inspiration, he who had made him feel like the most gifted man on earth, made him feel at home, made him feel loved and wanted, the one whom he loved with all his heart.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Don't ever doubt what I said, okay?"

"I won't."

Yongguk sighed once more, burying his face in his stiff hands. Behind his closed eyelids the tears were welling up as the memories came back to him, making him go crazy.

He could still hear Himchan's voice in his head, calling his name.

"Bbang."

He had to accept it; Himchan had left.

 

 

 

"You need to cheer up a bit," Himchan's mother scolded him. "You look like a dead fish."

Himchan shook his head, continuing to stare at the ceiling from his position on the sofa. "I don't know anymore, mom." He croaked, picking the remote up from the coffee table and switching the television on.

"I'll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter